Gift 30 - Shanks x cisfem!Reader

Gift Details ♥
Reader: cisfem!Reader
Character: Shanks
Kink: #8 Breeding Kink
Prompt
: #9 "Fuck, you feel so good." 

Summary: Shanks wants you in his lap, and thus in his lap you will be.

Content Notes: established relationship, teasing and good-natured name-calling, praise, vaginal fingering, breeding kink heavily implied at the end, soft dom Shanks

This birthday party is 18+, consensual unless explicitly stated otherwise, and BYOB

"C'mere." Shanks smiles at you, patting his bare thigh. "Sit in my lap."

You grin, looking from his lap – erect dick and all – and then up to his eyes. "I don't think 'sit' is what you mean for me to do." You say, walking toward him regardless. Shanks could beg better than the desperate when he wanted to, but tonight you didn't want to tease him.

He takes your hand, kissing the back of it as he turns you, so your back is to his chest. Now that you're in his grasp you see the mirror he's set up, and there's just enough moonlight spilling into the room to light you both up clearly.

"Shanks..." You can already feel your heart starting to race.

"Don't look." He says calmly, bringing his legs closed and helping you onto his thighs. "That mirror's just for me," His hand comes up the front of your chest, cupping your jaw easily as he whispers into your ear.

"But if you look at my reflection, it would be so sweet."

You can't help but look at the mirror with the way he's braced you, and his dark eyes seem to glow in the moonlight. Watching you with an intensity that has your skin hot.

"Hold onto me," he urges, moving your hands to his neck as his fingers trail down the front of your body. For a man with one arm, there doesn't seem to be a place he can't reach, calloused fingers teasing every soft inch of your skin.

His legs spread apart, forcing yours open even further, and you gasp, turning your head away from the mirror. Shanks' wandering hand doesn't stop, and instead you feel him leaving kisses against your neck and shoulder. Your initial gasp turns into a few shivered moans, your body shifting against him, his stiff cock pressing into the small of your back.

"You look beautiful like this," he sighs the words against your skin, sharp eyes drinking in your reflection, and you can feel them on you even if you're not looking at the mirror. "That's my good girl." He nearly bites your skin, just leaving the barest hint of a mark as his hand slips down your stomach.

"Shanks," you breathe his name, shifting your hips and begging with your body for him to touch you. You're already so wet, embarrassment mixed with the heat of his fingers along your skin, it almost feels like you'll cum the second his fingers slip into your slick warmth.

"The desperate need," He groans into your ear. "Looks so good on you. Look," he urges you moving his fingers over your skin, avoiding the very place your want him to touch you until you open your eyes and bring yourself to look at the mirror. "There you go, see? Keep watching."

"Haa – haaa... please, Shaaaaanks!" His name stretches from your lungs as his finger slips gently over your clit.

"See? It's better when you're watching." He teases, a chuckle in his voice as he begins to tease your clit in earnest. "Keep looking. See how your thighs twitch?" He questions, teeth nipping your ear as he side-eyes the mirror. "The way your hand keeps thinking about teasing your tits. Don't hold back, you can play with yourself while I watch."

"Fuuuuu-nnngh, don't – don't say it like that?" You whimper even as your hands begin to tease your nipples.

"Like what?" He muses, fingering sliding deeper, pushing into your sopping pussy as the heel of his provides the perfect pressure against your clit. "Move your hips, my sweet, pleasure yourself against my hand."

You lean your shoulders against his chest, pushing your clit against the heel of his hand as a second finger pushes inside of you. "Don't... don't say it with that smuh-smile in your voice." You manage, feeling the pleasure building up in your gut.

"How could I not smile?" He says, nearly laughing. "You feel so good inside and out," he kisses your neck and cheek as his fingers make wet, lewd sounds while they work inside your cunt. "There's no way for me to not be smiling right now, (Y/N)."

Your hands grab his forearm, as your breath starts to come out of you in short bursts. "Wa-wait, it's too much! Too fast! I'm going to – to -."

"Look, look at the mirror, my treasure. Cum against my fingers, and sing for me." Shanks urges you, his arm immovable as his lips brush over your skin while he talks to you.

Your eyes flick to the mirror, held by the sharp eyes looking at you from behind your shoulder. A strength that held your attention and allowed you to take in the entire mirror. Your body was slick with exertion and desire, moonlight trembling along every curve, hot and heavy panting breaths cascading out of your mouth.

The pleasure crashes into you, tensing your muscles, and driving your nails into the flesh of Shanks' forearm. Not enough to break skin, but enough to leave red marks as you grit your teeth against the sudden rush. Once the initial wave crashes, your muscles relax enough and you're squirming against him, babbled and broken sounds of delight filling the room as he helps you ride out every little twitch and whimper.

"It's... not fair." You huff, catching your breath as your body almost melts against his, a shuddering tremble rolling through you as he pulls his fingers out. "You always make me cum so easily."

Shanks laughs, that full laugh that comes out when he's his happiest. "Easily huh? Sure you're not just weak to my impressive skills?"

You snort. "Impressive skills, mmm, sure." You grin, turning enough to enjoy the warm softness of his lips against yours, letting your gaze disappear into his eyes. "I'm not weak against you, you're just a crafty old cheat."

He smiles, reveling in your teasing. He lifts you up by your inner thigh, lining you up with the tip of his cock, and slowly lowering you down onto him. The sweet stretch as the head of his stiff member begins to stretch you open has your back arching, low moan bubbling up into your chest.

"Even if you aren't weak to me," Shanks begins, his voice deep and full of air as he struggles to keep his own composure. "I am most certainly weak to you, my treasure."

"Watch." He commands, as you take his thick cock deeper and deeper. "You take all of me so well," he praises you quietly, kissing your hot skin as mewling gasps fall from your lips. "Fuck, you feel so good, little treasure."

His hand is against your lower stomach as he fills you as deeply as he can. "Keep watching the mirror, (Y/N)," he insists, rolling his hips and pushing in deep before he begins a steady even pace in and out of your dripping pussy.

"I'm going to fill you so full, you'll be able to see it in dripping the moonlight."