Waana be yours

After everything settled down Kim come to home and everyone treat him really good.

Kim finally get the love from his family which he always wants but never say.

Kim pov

From the day i come home it feel so good like every one show their care affection towards me. Dad feed me , my brothers come and play with me like I'm little baby.

Kim was in his room and porchay was in bathroom.

Few minutes ago

Porchay pov - i woke up and see him sleeping beside me like a baby.

Porchay- I don't know you are this cute. You got everyone's attention, love and care definitely you will become a little baby. ( While smiling ) i will never let you go i did a mistake back then but not now I won't repeat it i will give you everything you deserve.

( Let him sleep otherwise I will wake him up he is getting better now. Okh i will go to shower till he is asleep)

(He go to bathroom )

Porchay ( I'm done with showing) - wait.. did i forgot my clothes on chair. What will I do. I will go slowly and put my clothes he is still sleeping he won't wake up right.

( With this thought he goes out and see him sleeping)

Porchay ( relief)- good thing he is still sleeping ( start putting his clothes)

( But suddenly two arms come and wrap around his tiny waist)

Porchay got flinch but then he look at the bed and see Kim was sleeping peacefully. Porchay got sacred and look at the owner of the arms and turn around and take breath of relief 😮‍💨.

Porchay - hia you sacred me.

Kim - oh really!

Porchay - wait you are here then who is sleeping on bed.

Kim ( look at his boyfriend's confused face and smile )- they are just pillows not me.

Porchay- okh i think someone else come and hug me from behind.

Kim - I will kill that bitch who will touch you.

Porchay ( smile) - no one can touch me I'm all yours. Hia it feel nice when you hug me from back. Its warm and i feel safe.

Kim ( smirk) ( give kiss on his nape)

Porchay flinch and start to breath heavily.

( Porchay was feeling shy as Kim back hugged him and give kiss on his nape while forgetting about he is half naked)

Porchay - hia you need rest. Come let me give you your medicine and then sleep okh.

Kim ( inhale ) - your smell so nice ( inhale and bite is ear)

Porchay was getting red like tomato

Porchay - hi...hia.

Kim - yes baby

Porchay - yo....you s..sho.. should sleep now.