Sadness convert into happiness

When doctor allow them to go inside.

Mr Korn and porchay go inside first.

Mr Korn- Kim look whom i took here i promise you my son i will bring him back but dad is sorry I bring him too late. Now come back to us quickly and i promise you we all love you and won't leave you. Porchay you stay with him.

Porchay - okh uncle.

(Mr Korn left from there)

(Porchay sit on bench beside the bed and hold Kim's hand and look at his unconscious body and start crying)

Porchay - i..I'm really sorry for everything. I never thought about you how do you feel. How will you live and what you will do. I actually never think once that you still suffer and from very starting you suffer. I got my brother on my side his love is everything for me but what about you you never feel loved by anyone and never feel these feelings also don't know how to deal with them. Why did you do this. ( While crying) can you come back i promise I won't let you go this time.

( Porchay keep talking to him even he won't listen and not goona reply but he believes he will come back to him)

(During Porchay's college time other members like his father and brothers all his family members everyone come and check on him , take care of him so he will come back)

(Porchay come daily to meet him talk to him)

Porchay - Kim you remember you record a video and send to me but that time i block you. I'm sorry my love for blocking you I just don't want to listen anything at that time but i didn't listen that time. Let me listen this how did my husband sing for me.

(Porchay play the video)

Kim - this song is your my chay.

( Start singing)

( After he stop singing)

Kim - chay I'm really sorry for everything I'm the one who do wrong with you and now I'm regret ( while teras in his eyes) i know you must be hating me now and i know i deserve your hate. I'm even ready for any punishment but please don't leave m like this.

Porchay also start crying as he didn't see this before of he already seen this video may be nothing happened like this

Kim - you know chay i still remember everything about you, every single detail and chay i never feel like this i never got to know about this feeling if i never met you. You was curious why I don't live with my family and lives separately because i never feel like a I have a family, a home. I actually never feel like I'm a part of them i always feel like I'm burden on them. I used to think I'm a just a body without soul because i never get love from their side. I...i used to watch dad play with them and feed them but not me . I never understand this kind of treatment but then i think may be I'm just a burden to them and they never want me. I used to cry in my room because I think because of me my mom die that's why they hate me and that's the reason i don't live with them anymore and no one care but then God give me gift that's you chay . But this time I was unable to take care of you because i don't know how to react what to do whenever my heartbeat goes fast. Chay please come back to your his wik others wise I will die. I...I miss you alot chay and I love you alot . Please come back i will do anything for make you stay and i promise I won't do something like this , I'm too afraid to come in front of you that's why I'm sending you this video hope you will like it. I love you chay i really do.