That secret

Mr Korn to his bodyguards
I need to visit Kim.

Man - sir we can give you information about him.

Mr Korn- no i will go visit him personally. I don't feel good about him. I need to go prepare the car.

Man - but sir your health isn't good.

Mr Korn- you prepare the car

Man - okh sir

Mr Korn- did something happened

( During the ride)

I call him many times but he didn't reply not even seen the text message. And they( his spy) tell me he wasn't in good mood or look like he was crying
I need to go and check on him.

Man - sir we arrived.

Mr Korn- okh

He go out from car and open the door
Everything is broken and whole house is a mess. He go to check room but didn't find him all he can see the alcohol bottles all over the house.
Then he hear sound of bottle drop he go in direction of sound and found his son in a deadly situation alcohols are all over the bathroom, he cut himself from several areas and bathtub look like pool of blood and he was look like corpse. Without any late Mr Korn ask his bodyguard to come and took him to hospital.

Mr Korn ( thinking) he is gone insane while tears in his eyes as he see his son in this condition. So he decided to go to see porchay and try to make him understand whole situation but before that he need to take care of his son.

( During way to hospital)

Kim's head on me Korn's lap and mr korn held his hand and say- sorry son but i promise you i will make him understand everything.

At hospital -
Doctor took him in emergency room as he already lose his soo much blood.
Doctor - we need blood and we don't have AB negative and please arrange as soon as possible otherwise you can lose your son.

Mr Korn ( can't believe) and about to fall but his bodyguard save him and make him sit on near by bench or chair.

Man - Mr Korn don't worry we will find the blood group nothing will happen to boss Kim.

Mr Korn's bodyguard tell others to search AB negative blood group as soon as possible.

His mans go to different hospitals but didn't find much as it s really rare blood group.

Kinn's pov - where is dad now he gone for long while . I did go to his room to ask him if he is taking his medicine on time but then bodyguard tell me he go somewhere and now he didn't return not even picking his calls. I even call some of bodyguards they also didn't pick the call. What is going on?

Porche ( back hug )- hey what happened? What are you thinking huh?

Kinn- neither dad pick calls nor his bodyguards and i don't know where is he. His health also isn't good.

Porche - what? Did you check their location or try to trace them?

Kinn- 🤦 how can I forgot this i totally forgot about this wait let me check their location.