XLVII

Staying in Ubarr territory comes with a cost. The young whale has been added to the group.

"I feel like I am making a Zoo," he said, patting the kittens sleeping in his pocket as the egg in his spatial pocket trembled lightly.

"If I lose my sanity, at least keep me sane, okay?" Cale said to Vicross.

"We would go insane keeping up with your usual insanity, young master," Vicross replied.

"Right?" Ron asks, a benign smile on his face.

"You two need to rub my natural insanity, yeah?" snorted Cale, looking at the vicious duo.

"Since when has My Lord become a normal person?" Vicross asked again.

He simply chose to ignore the pair.

"nyah! Nyah!" Hong, the red kitten, appears to be laughing. Ohn, the silver one, was just staring at him.

"Do not be like them, okay?"

Vicross retorted, "right back at you, Young Master."

*

Cale met the Whale, who had been waiting by the cliff, with Lily in his arms and Basen on his side. Cale made the Vicross the guardian for the kittens who took a liking to his shoulders because Vicross and Alver tagged along. Meanwhile, Alver always had a smile on his face while spending his money on whatever they wanted - mostly Basen and kittens.

"hello... young master..." the shy whale charms Cale!

Unforgivable! Unforgivable! That is what Vicross has been saying in his head.

Meanwhile, Pasethon is content to trail them and observe them. He is confident that he will be safe despite being alone on the land because the red hair has promised that nothing will happen. The yellow-haired prince was watching him as well, but he said nothing as he played with the baby in his arms. The young Boy Basen blindly followed the redhead, pointing left and right for strange things.

The whirlpools that had infested the Ubarr waters had vanished overnight, so there were a lot of visitors right now. Phaethon knows who the perpetrator is, but Cale appears unconcerned. This is also beneficial to marine life.

"What do you like, Phaethon?" Cale inquired.

Phaethon places a chip on the table and points to the hawthorn candy. Cale bought several packs and gave one to Pasethon. The whale smiled shyly at the redhead and casually gripped Cale's sleeves. The chef gave the prince a scowl after he let out a long groan.

They decided on one during lunch. Vicross calmly poured water into their glasses. The young whale retained his manners, but he was far too clumsy to be appealing. Cale's attention was always drawn to the whale, which bothered Alver and Vicross as they observed Cale continue to care for the whale.

The whale is absolutely stunning. They are, however, attractive bastards. So, why is their baby only interested in the fish??

Vicross had already planned to sharpen his blade as soon as they arrived home. This fish is behaving suspiciously toward his Young Master.

All the while, Alver's smiles faded as Cale wiped the sauce from the fish's cheeks with his own handkerchief. Cale had never done anything like that to him, and he would never dream of spoiling him because Cale is a stubborn mule! Hyung-nim, his Hyung-nim! With such a gesture! Alver could not believe he was witnessing this shit right in front of his eyes, in the middle of a meal! The sight of them together made him want to trash around, forgetting his dignity as Crown Prince!