VI

In the novel, Cale was an eighteen-year-old boy with a fifteen-year-old brother and a seven-year-old sister. One can say that Deruth was able to move on fast from his wife, but that is only a fact. Deruth never and did never entertain anything about love for a year until he found it necessary for his son to grow up with a complete family.

The Cale right now, with Kim Rok Soo in his body, has seen how loyal Deruth is and how he fell in love with Violan at first sight. He liked this romance setup better than the necessity set up in the novel. Furthermore, Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo, allowed Deruth to be happy.

These bastards just run their mouths when they're immoral. Cale hated these kinds of people the most.

"Hypocritic bastards."

The low ranks immediately scrambled away after hearing the young master hiss. The citizens of Henituse County all approached the angry young master.

He guessed this is why Cale acted like trash in the first place.

The novel's timeline made Deruth the worst father ever. Kim Rok Soo followed the original timeline with different approaches, laughing.

I see... Now I understand. The Trash Cale loved his father so much that he took all the blame for acting like trash.

Kim Rok Soo brushed away from the people flocking around him. He rode his horse and decided to go back home. Without noticing, his father watched his disappearing back.

This is a sad world. The novel, Cale, is hopeless trash.

He is 'that' trash right now. "Ha!." Cale frustratedly shouts while riding his horse. He quickly arrived in the county and witnessed Bassen's mistreatment by his tutor, a blood relative on his father's side. If this is the gossip around town, then Bassen and Violan could be in a dire situation, but they are not saying anything. The real reason is that a decent son turns to trash.

Cale is angry. Kim Rok Soo is angry beyond relief.

This truly is a trashy world!

He slams the door open like the trash he should be. "out."

His uncle looked at him and snickered, "I believe I can't."

"Get out! Or do you want me to make it so you're unable to enter the county for the rest of your life?"

His uncle, "Only Deruth can d – ."

"Father would approve of it; now get out," his voice was stern and serious. Unminding all the servants surrounding him, he approached Bassen and slipped his sleeve up, dark blue swollen marks and wounds.

"Throw them out," Cale ordered. Violan couldn't touch them. Bassen did not say anything. He hated this situation so much that it was driving him insane. Bassen is still a child. He failed to notice how this child acted around him.

"Ron! Throw them out!" he ordered. The good butler immediately left after hearing his young master's order. Without Deruth, Cale Henituse is the Lord of the Northeast. No one rebutted nor questioned that. For he had never ordered something atrocious such as this.

Several curses and screams were directed at the young master.

Cale did not mind them and sternly looked at Bassen. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He wouldn't have checked anything if it weren't for the gossip outside. This could have lasted a long time.

Trash Cale. Useless firstborn. He forgot—no... He decided to forget things that did not warrant his attention.