Part 5

Ring ring.  Hello hello? Bad artist here hope y'all everyone enjoyed part 4 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 I'm sorry i couldn't do 1.5k words but I'm gonna be inactive for a couple days because I'm going to universal with family and when school rolls around im gonna be most active during weekend's and Wednesdays so i hope you can all under stand but school start's in 2 weeks so enjoy these fast uploads while they last but without further adoo her is part 5 of 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵

~~ Time skip to after they defeated the water temple (I'm lazy)

                                                Wild's POV

After me and Sidon saved the Zora's water from the sludge that tainted it, he also received his secret stone. We went back to the domain and said our goodbyes. "I'm going to miss you, beloved," Sidon said, looking a little sad. I tried to make him feel a little better. "I'm going to miss you too, but I promise I'll be back for the wedding; it is ours after all," I said. It made Sidon laugh a little and made my heart warm. "See you soon, love," I said, walking away from the domain with the rest of the chain. I didn't realize I was softly smiling until Wind started singing "Wild and Sidon sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g." Time gave him a smack on the head, but Wind just gave a small giggle and said, "Sorry, Wild, you just look funny with that little smile of yours."

"Hey, now we don't make fun of you when you smile like that with Tetra," Warriors said with a snicker and an evil smirk. Wind turned into a tomato after Warriors said that when I let out a giggle, he turned even more red. We set up camp in a nice little forest with the birds singing and the flowers blooming. It felt nice, cozy, and welcoming. "Hey Twilight, can I talk to you for a sec?" Twilight turned his face to me and said, "Yeah, sure, be there in a sec." He finished what he was doing and went with me to a spot where we were out of earshot. "Hey Twilight, you know how my wedding is in 3 months?" He looked at me with a little confusion in his deep, dark blue eyes. "I've been meaning to ask... do you want to be my best man?" Twilight was in shock but quickly hugged me extremely tight. I heard tears of joy come from his eyes. "Yes, Wild, of course I'll be your best man!" I hugged him back. "thank you!"

We went back to camp. Twilight had his hands in his pocket with a little smile on his face. I started cooking with the ingredients that everyone was nice enough to get me, and I decided to make everyone Crab Stir-Fry since I picked up some crabs at Zora's domain. After I finished making the meal, I passed everyone a plate. They seemed to bathe in the spicy aroma, but everyone took a bite and started digging in. "Wild you either spoil us or you're just that good." Warriors said this with food in his mouth. Everyone gave a nod in agreement. I just laughed and said, "You guys always say my cooking's good; I'm just mixing it up."

"Ok, so what did you want to do?" I asked Wind, who pulled me aside, "So I saw how you used your arm to save Twilight, but I wanted to see if you could do other cool stuff!" I sighed I wanted to show him something cool, so I pulled out a travelers' sword and fused it to the boulder next to us and raised it to the sky, and I saw Wind's face beam with awe and excitement. "Heh, if you think that's cool, then prepare to have your socks blown off." Wind jumped up and down in excitement. I auto built a carriage with bomb launchers and laser beams. We both rode in an open field, and we both laughed until it hurt. "WOOHOOOOO WILD, THIS IS AWESOME!!!" "I know, right?" I was just as excited as he was, feeling the wind in my hair and the sun shining on our faces. It felt so freeing just to hang out with Wind again. He always understood the childish nature in me, and sometimes he felt like a big brother whenever Twilight just didn't know what to do. Wind was there for me. Maybe it was because Wind had a little sister that he always knew what to say, but I'm always thankful that Wind and everyone else are part of this weird, crazy, and loving family.

we got off the moving death machine as me and Wind headed towards the camp everyone was starring at us and Time had a disappointed look on his face. "Now where were you two?" I looked at Wind but he beat me to the punch and looked at me. we both talked at the same time "we were just talking" "we were climbing rocks" "..." "we were climbing" "we were just talking" Time and everyone obviously knew we were lying Time was the first to talk "well even if your lie was believable we heard the bombs being blown clear as day." "we're dead" Wind said "yup".

 "Ugh, why are we doing every chore possible!" Wing groaned as we washed the clothes in the icy cold river, "Sorry for getting us in this mess." I said to Wind, but Wind looked at me with that brotherly look in his eyes and said, "You apologize too much." Wind said, not in an angry, sad, or happy tone but in a sort of tone I didn't recognize, "But it is my fault!" I said it because I knew it was the truth, but Wind stopped washing and turned to me, saying, "Sigh, ok, I'm going to say this, and you're going to believe me, no ifs, ands, or buts." Wind said in an affirmative yet gentle voice, "Not everything is your fault, ok?" "I was the one who asked you to show me your new powers, not you." "I was the one who said we should ride the mobile, not you." "Stop blaming yourself, or I'm going to take your paraglider." I sat there not knowing what to say or what to do, but I just said, "Sigh, ok, Wind, I'll believe you." "You believe me because it's true." I just laughed and said, "Careful, there's a fish looking at you," while Wind was distracted. 𝘚𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 "Hey, I just changed!" 𝘚𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 we kept throwing water at each other; it was fun with Wind, and that would never change. "Thanks, Wind, you're kind of like my big brother now."

Wind gave me a light punch and said, "I've always been your big brother, idiot." "You're technically 4 after all." I just laughed and agreed, "Hey, should I make Crab- Stir Fry and dump a bottle of goron spice in Time's meal?" Wind looked at me with a devious grin and said, "Make it two bottles."

𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨. Hello hello? Bad artist here Thank you so much for reading part 5 of 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 I hope you enjoyed this part to my little fan fiction and  BIG WARNING im going to make a new self insert/ fan fiction that I've always wanted to make since Jojo made Lu a thing but if you guys don't like that stuff than that's cool! but the first part will be explaining my insert character and how hyrule has changed over the years but enough with my rambling and thank you for reading part 5 of 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵