Part 3

Hello hello? bad artist here if you haven't please read my post about the KOSA act and how to stop the bill from deleting Wattpad and Ao3 and if you don't believe me visit https://www.stopkosa.com and https://www.change.org/p/save-our-free-and-open-internet-stop-the-kids-online-safety-act because KOSA is not gonna keep anyone safe but without further adoo here is part 3 of 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.

                                          Twilight's POV 

After leaving Wild with Time, me and the rest of the chain went into Zora's domain and found a tall Zora standing in front of us, looking very worried. "Hello travelers, have you seen a blond man ye-ish high with scars up to his ear?" We realize he's talking about Wild, so Sky was the first to explain, "Well, well Mr...." The Zora introduces himself as Sidon Prince of the Zora. "Well, we know Wi-Link, and we travel with him sometimes, but he used a lot of his magic, and his body is recovering by sleeping, and he said he had some business with the Zora so we wanted to tell you of Link's condition." Sidon seemed worried, which was reasonable, and he asked for Wild, which we obliged, so we went out to find Wild and Time. "Hey, did you guys see the ring on his ring finger? Do you think he's married?" Wind asked with curiosity in his eyes. "Maybe, but that's not our business." I said, ruffling Wind's hair. He pouted but quickly changed it, asking if he could carry Wild (probably wanting to show everyone his muscles). "No, let the horse carry him." Wind wined but agreed with a long "fiiiiine." Once Wild was brought to Sidon, the Zora Prince carried him to their royal infirmary to rest.

 "My word, I keep telling Link to stay as safe as possible; otherwise, he won't be able to make it to our 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨." Hold on, Wild's getting married! I was in so much shock that my mouth was agape, then Time asked with shock written all over his face, "Wild is getting married?!" Sidon turned to time with confusion on his face and asked, "Who's Wild?" "Oh, my apologies, we call Link Wild because it's a nickname." Time replied to Sidon's question, "Oh, what a funny nickname!" Sidon replied with a grin on his face, but I raised up a question: "Aren't members of royal families supposed to marry other royal families from different countries?" I asked, but Sidon replied with a quick answer: "Since Hyrule has been cut off from other kingdoms, we didn't have any other choices." "There was my childhood friend Yona, but she was already engaged, so when Link proposed to me, I said yes!"

                                              Wild's POV

I felt cold, but in a weird way, it wasn't the breeze of the wind but that of... water? It reminded me of Zora's domain, and I felt numb, like I was awake but not in the room. Was I in a room? Was the chain with me? Did they take me to a stable? Was I still near Zora's domain? So many questions, so few answers. I can't feel anything; it's like I'm numb everywhere. I can't see anything. Holy din, this is scary. What do I do? I try to call out for help, but I feel my throat close up before I can. I can't walk; am I even standing? I feel so disoriented, like I can't tell which direction I'm facing: up, down, left, or right. Am I even awake? Am I in a nightmare am I-. I felt something, but felt muffled, like I had to focus, but I realized it felt a lot like Sidon's hands running through my hair. It felt calming, like I was some kid sitting with their mom through a thunder storm, but I just let myself drift off as my thoughts started slowing down almost completely, silencing.

                         Sidon's POV

I saw that Link was starting to toss and turn while his friends were talking amongst themselves. He seemed very nervous and scared, so I did what Mipha used to do when I was scared. I gently rubbed his head; he seemed to relax as his head slumped into my hand. I saw Twilight I believe it was starring at Link. He seemed to care a lot for my fiancé, and I'm grateful for that. I now know someone is there to take care of my wild flower.

I offered them a place at the inn at Zora's domain, and they happily accepted my offer. The tiniest one seemed ecstatic to see how comfy our beds were. I laughed as he jumped and sank into the bed; the others did as well. Once they all fell asleep, I went to check on Link; he seemed to still be asleep, which made me wonder why he would need to use all of his magic. He's never been the type to use all of his magic, and if he were injured, he would use a hearty elixir. I will have to ask him once he wakes up. So I took him to my room after speaking with the Zora's royal doctor, laid him in my bed, and went to sleep.

~~ Time skip to when wild wakes up

                            Wild's POV

After a long silence, I start to hear things. I can hear the wind. I can hear the splashing of water. I start to feel things. The warmth of the bed is almost like the ones at Zora's domain. Then I suddenly open my eyes, but everything was so bright. I shut them again, but I can hear someone asking me if I was awake. I couldn't make out who it was, but I moved my hand to the blanket covering me and put it over my head. I heard a giggle, or was it a laugh? Whatever it was, I felt that whoever was in front of me softly removed the blanket and asked me if I could get up. I could make out what they were saying because the ringing in my ears stopped; it was Sidon, so I opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright blue colors of Sidon's room. He asked me, "How are you feeling?" "𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥" he gave me a sad smile. "It's ok sleepy head but wanna get some breakfast?" "That always makes you feel better." I gave him a smile. He always finds a way to put a smile on my face. It's probably one of the reasons I proposed to him. After I got myself in a sitting position after trying to stand, I quickly was heading to the ground face first, but Sidon quickly catches me before I fall to the ground.

After Sidon help's me with my balance and helped me by holding my hand we made it to dining room. I was greeted with the entire chain talking amongst them but they all went silent when me a Sidon came in. Sidon broke the tension after we took a seat "well everyone what do you wish to eat for breakfast?"  Wind was the first to respond to Sidon's question. "ooo ooo can we have pancakes?" you could hear the excitement in his voice but four quickly shot down his idea leaving wind with a pouty face. I suggested "what if we ate Fried Egg and Rice?" everyone seemed to agree and asked Sidon if he could get the Chef to cook us my suggested meal. He said the Chef has cooked this before and went to tell them what we wanted.

Hello Hello? bad artist here hope you liked this and while your reading this i'm already writing the next part for you all to enjoy reading! I'm going to try and push myself to 1.5k words for the next part because we gonna have juicy agnst >:)) but anyway hope you enjoyed this part of 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵