Part 4

Hello Hello? Bad artist here i hope you guys really enjoyed the last part of 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 and i wanna ask you if you can please vote and comment on my story so more  people can find and read my story! but without further adoo here is part 4 to 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵

                                                      Hyrule's POV

After we ate breakfast I went to go check on Wild to see how his injuries were doing. "hey wild mind if i steal you for a sec?" Wild and Sidon were sitting together drinking coffee they seem so cute together! Focus you need to remember that wild can't find out he slept for a week. Wild turned his face towards me his honey colored hair glowing in the reflection of sun  that rarely shown its self in Zora's domain. Wild groaned but complied and went with me to just outside of Zora's domain.

 "So what did you want?" Wild asked, looking like he wanted to get back to the domain as quickly as possible. I prepared an excuse so Wild wouldn't find out about his little coma nap. "Well, after you saved Twilight from that rock thing, we took you to camp. You went to find some fish but tripped on a rock and fell and rolled into a boulder and passed out for... a few hours." Wild seemed quite shocked but more relaxed than if he found out he slept for a week. Wild seemed confused as well since he couldn't remember this scene I was painting, but I told him, "You look tired already, like you were about to check out, so twilight came with you but couldn't catch up with your rolling body."

Wild seemed to believe me, which was a miracle. Wild lifted his shirt, and I examined and healed the worst of it. After I healed him up, we both went back to Zora's domain. "Hey Wild!" Wind excitedly ran up to give Wild a big hug. They always seemed to have a connection that no one could really explain; maybe it was because they were both kids in a sense. I mean, Wild was technically 119, 4, and 19. The kid can pull any card on us; it's hilarious. "Hey Wild, have you seen how many frogs there are?" "Wanna come with me to catch some?" Wind seemed really excited to hang out with his best friend after 4 years. Sure he was 18, but none of them seemed to age out of their hyrule at all. It was only when we stayed a month at Wind's grandma's house that he started growing facial hair. 

But I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard Wind pouting because Wild wanted to spend some time with his fiancé, but Wind quickly forgot to use the excuse when trying to get to hang out with him: "Cmon, it's not my fault you slept for a wee-" I quickly covered his mouth. Wild seemed perplexed, which was what I was scared for: "Hey, wild, you know how wind exaggerates everything." I was praying to Hylia, which was odd because I wasn't the religious type, but I was praying like I never had before, but Wild seemed unconvinced and just gave a small, weary chuckle and went off to find Sidon. 

                                                    Wild's POV

Whatever Wind was trying to say, it sounded like he was saying I was asleep for a.... week, but Hyrule said he was just joking around, but I don't believe him. Sure, Wind was a kid, but he doesn't exaggerate things a lot, so I need Sidon to tell me he was just joking around, wasn't he? I ran to where I thought Sidon was, and he was in his room drinking some tea. "Ah, Link, how are you beloved?" he said in a calm, soothing voice. It was the kind you could fall asleep to...sleep. "Sidon, I need you to please be honest with me," I said with a little sorrow in my voice, and Sidon picked up on it and reassured me, "I would never lie to you," and I'm really hoping he's telling the truth. "How long was I really asleep?"

I asked him with my pleading eyes. He seemed surprised by the question, but I saw that he started walking towards me and held my hand, saying, "If I tell you, it's only going to scare you." "Well, not telling me is scaring me more!" I felt tears in the corner of my eyes, but they refused to come out. He sighed, knowing he wouldn't win this. He took me to his bed and sat me down next to him. He finally said, "sigh you were asleep..." He seemed really hesitant but continued anyway "for a week."

 felt my heart drop. h-he was joking, r-right? I felt my heart beat increasing, and my breaths started becoming shorter and faster as the ringing in my ear came back, taking up everything I was able to process. But I could barely make out Sidon's attempts to get me to calm down, and all I could think about was '𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬? 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘐𝘔 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘎𝘌𝘛!' Sidon pulled back my attention as he held my hand's rubbing them and repeating "1234 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 1234 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 1234 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴" it's only after he said I was doing good that I realized I was copying how he was breathing.

After he helped me get my breathing and crying under control, he hugged me and said, "I'm sorry for not telling you, but I knew this was going to happen and I feared for you and your well-being." "𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴." I realized how tired I was getting, but I felt so safe in Sidon's arms that I couldn't help but feel lulled to sleep as Sidon started humming a nice tune that reminded me of something that felt so close yet too far to reach from my tired grip. The last thing I heard before the darkness enveloped my eyes like a warm blanket was Sidon saying how happy he was when he said yes, as my eyes fluttered asleep in his warm embrace. 

ring ring. hello hello? bad artist here thank you for reading part 4 of 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵. im currently finishing this at 5:00 AM so excuse any grammer mistakes but i've been meaning to ask if you guys wanted a story about how wild met the gang its a prequel to 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 but i wont make a part of this prequel until part 10 of 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 but only if yall really want but im getting really tired so imma wrap this up thank you so much for 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵