Rannett

Razor sat in the cool shade of a Wolvendom tree. It's Windblume, huh. He thought.

The cold nun had told him once that Windblume was a time to spend with those you love.

And he loved Benny. Benny was his lupical.

Like family to him, the closest family there could ever be.

He remembered the conversation Rosaria had with him but a couple days earlier.

A boy-friend. Benny is boy. Benny is friend. But would that make Fischl girl-friend?

No, no, not right, cold nun said boy-friend is lupical like mate.

But mate is inappropriate? Because of feet-shies?

Agh, Razor's brain hurts.

Razor gripped his claymore, standing up and aimlessly walking.

Well then, what would be considered a boy-friend? Someone who...

And Razor realized he didn't really know what a boy-friend was.

He had heard it compared before, to a mate, to a lupical, a "special friend", but what did those things truly mean?

He didn't know.

But he wanted to.

Especially because Benny was avoiding him the past couple weeks. And he had absolutely no idea why, and it made him feel really, really bad. Did I do something? He wondered.

Perhaps getting to the bottom of this boyfriend thing would help. But who would he ask?

Rosaria had established that Lisa wasn't a good person to ask, but he couldn't count on the pale nun herself due to him not knowing where she lived.

Benny was obviously out of the question, and his Wolvendom lupical couldn't, well, talk to him.

However... Perhaps Boreas can help. No, these human matters.

He said to not ever come to him with human matters. 

Razor was getting increasingly frustrated. What am I even supposed to-

"Traveler!" A familiar high pitched voice split through the silence of Wolvendom. Perfect timing, lupical.

"Razor!" A deeper voice, still female, called him to look behind him. "Traveler." He mumbled. "I... um... I have a question for you."

Lumine looked at him with concerned golden eyes. "Is something wrong? Are you in trouble?"

Paimon piped up. "Is the abyss back?!?"

Razor shook his head. "Not in trouble. Have question."

Lumine sat down by a lake, inviting Razor to do the same. "Alright. Shoot." "What does it mean to have a boy-friend?"

Lumine looked bewildered. "Um... Razor, I don't think that means what you think it means."

Razor glared at the lake. "Everyone always say that! You not know this, you not know it means that. What if I mean what I mean? So tell me what it means, and I'll... I try to understand."

Lumine sighed. "I suppose... a boyfriend is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

But not just that. A significant other, a special friend, that's a person that is important, sometimes vital to your very well being.

They're a person who you have the most intimate or romantic relationship with. Got that so far?"

Razor cocked his head to the side. "What is row- row man-