Rosakae

Kaeya was alone, walking through Wolvendom. All of a sudden, a young blond man came up to him.

"Sir Kaeya! Sir Kaeya!" He turned around.

"Bennett! Hey kid, how's it going."

Bennett smiled. "It's going quite well, thank you. I'm trying to find some flowers to give my... uh... my friend for Windblume!"

Kaeya smirked. "Ah, right. This is the "friend" we talked about last time?"

Bennett smiled nervously. "Y-yeah... neither of us is particularly great with words, him especially."

Kaeya's eye widened.

"What?" Bennett asked.

"You said he." Kaeya stared.

Bennett slapped his hand over his mouth. "Crap- I wasn't supposed to say that..."

Kaeya put a hand on his back. "Kid, it's okay. Whoever he is, he's lucky you like him."

Bennett smiled. "Thank you."

Kaeya only nodded. "What kind of flowers does he like?"

Bennett thought for a moment. "He hangs out in Wolvendom a lot, so maybe... Wolfhook berries?

Not just that, he also uses Wolfhooks for medicinal properties as well. He's really good at surviving in the wilderness."

Kaeya nodded. "Want me to help you find some red wolfhooks?"

Bennett looked at him. "You would do that? Thank you!"

As the two looked for some red wolfhooks, Bennett asked Kaeya a question.

"And how's it going with your "friend?" Ever make it past friend status?"

Kaeya sighed. "It's... complicated with her. She's very cold, and she's often withdrawn. Sometimes, it's as if she thinks I'm annoying.

But... then there are those times where she tells me that we're so close she doesn't know what her life would be like without me. And then I want to kiss her and tell her I love her and...

Kid, my love life is messy and stupid. Don't worry about it."

Bennett laughed. "Yes sir. But one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Are you giving her any Windblume flowers?"

Kaeya blushed. "I... I don't think she's the type of person-

"Everyone likes Windblume. Just give her a sweet flower or something."

Kaeya thought for a moment. What would Rosaria even like?

He stared at Bennett. "I'll get back to you on that. I have to go now, so good luck on your Windblume flowers!"

Bennett nodded. "See you, Sir Kaeya!" Kaeya ran off, wondering exactly what Rosaria would like.

•••

"Who's there." Rosaria whispered into the cold night air, walking through Wolvendom.

"I can hear you."

She heard grunting, and then a squeal from a boar.

A gray haired male with red eyes stepped into the moonlight. "Razor." She nodded to the boy.

"Rosaria." He nodded. "What you doing here at night? Danger. Wolves might attack you."

"Razor, I'm sure I can handle a couple wolves."