Jeanluc

Diluc hums to himself quietly as he cleans the bar at Angel's Share.

He notices Kaeya and Rosaria sitting in the corner, talking about their missions something or other.

He smiled faintly.

Though he would never admit it, he was happy Kaeya had found someone, and even happier it was Rosaria.

The two had been friends for a long time before they got closer, but they still acted like best friends.

And Diluc would never tell Kaeya this, but they were both good for each other.

Kaeya helped Rosaria to be a better person, and Rosaria in turn helped him.

Their relationship wasn't transactional though, no way. Kaeya, in his drunk ramblings, had once expressed genuine feeling for her.

She only nodded, pulling a cigarette out of her mouth, and laid on his shoulder.

And that was another thing. Rosaria didn't smoke as much after they became real friends, not just drinking buddies. And Kaeya didn't drink nearly as much as he used to.

They both found healthier ways to deal with pain, the both of them showing more emotion instead of bottling up until they shatter into a million pieces.

And the best part, they both defended their beliefs like they would their own lives.

Whether it be for or against Mondstadt, the two would end up on the same side.

It was a match made in the Abyss.

He finished cleaning the counter.

"Alright you two, wrap it up."

Kaeya rolled his eyes. "Yes, mom."

Diluc smirked. "If I was your mother, Kaeya, I would be prying into your date more than I care to. But I'm not going to do that. I'm just trying to close up my bar."

Kaeya sighed. "So harsh. We'll be going, then."

Rosaria stood up after him. "Bye, Master Diluc. See you tomorrow night, if I'm there."

Diluc closed up the bar, and started heading back to the Dawn Winery through Wolvendom. There were lightly glowing Small Lamp Grass flowers everywhere.

They were beautiful. "It's nice out, isn't it." A female voice came from behind him.

Diluc turned around, noticing who the voice belonged to. "Hello Jean. What brings you here at night?"

Jean shrugged. "I'm just going for a late night stroll, is that so hard to believe?"

She smiled, and he couldn't help but admire that beautiful glow the flowers were casting over her face.

"No. You do get restless at night. What did Lisa and I say about sleeping properly?"

Jean sighed. "I couldn't sleep. I drank way too much coffee trying to make it through the day."

Diluc grunted. "Jean..." She ignored him, looking to the side. "These flowers are your favorite, aren't they."

He nodded. "They're especially beautiful at night."

Jean smiled. "They are, aren't they. Reminds me of a certain someone."

Diluc's heart made a funny beating sound. "Are you saying I look good in the moonlight?" Jean knelt down to pick a flower.

"I'm saying you look..." She yawned. "Handsome."

She slipped the flower into his hair, braiding the lamp grass around his head like a crown. "There."