sixteen

i just wanna have you in a secret life / bleachers

third person.

"why are you ignoring me." henry was currently throwing rocks at his girlfriends window.

he had been a week and three days since he had last spoken to her. the girl was acting like he didn't exist and he hated it. every time henry saw her in the streets she would speed walk away, leaving no time for him to catch up. she could be fast when she wanted.

he'd given up now and climbed up to her window, opening it up from the slight crack. henry swung his body over the frame and locked eyes with her.

"so you gonna explain or what." the boy was pretty annoyed at this point, he hoped the reason was good before he lost his mind.

she just looked at him dumbfounded. "you won't believe me." she sat up from her bed with a sigh, running her hands up her face.

"just fuckin' tell me." he groaned, taking a seat on her bed.

so she told him the whole story, not missing out any information as he listened to her with wide eyes. she was right, it did sound unbelievable, but henry didn't take vienna as the lying kind. he sat there in shock.

"holy shit."

"you believe me?" she questioned, hoping he did and that she wasn't going crazy.

he nodded at her and tried to take in all of it. there was some strange thing going around derry. could this be what was taking all the kids?

henry cupped her face with both hands and stared into her eyes, then slowly down her face. god, he loved everything about her.

"we'll get through this together." he kissed her forehead and vienna knew she would be okay with henry.

the end.

-

a/n. i know thats a really shitty way of ending it but i have ran out of ideas and motivation for this book. thank you for all my readers and the support!! im releasing a new book for patrick if you want to read it, it's up now.

if theres anyone else you want a story about please tell me!! bye💗💗