eleven

a/n. a slightly longer chapter to make up for not writing💗

-

dont leave, it's my fault / tyler, the creator

third person.

      they were currently driving to the junkyard now. she was sat awkwardly in the middle of henry and patrick this time.

henry had told vic to sit in the front this time, which had confused him alot as he was never allowed to sit there. he did what he was told, taking the opportunity.

when they had arrived, patrick, henry and belch had spotted a boy carrying meat on his bike. they had asked for her to join them but vienna didn't enjoy bullying kids like them so she declined. the boys just shrugged and ran off to find the boy. however, vic had stayed with her, claiming 'his legs were tired'. henry and patrick didn't believe this but their target was getting away so they had just let it slide.

vienna and vic were sat side by side on a log, catching up with eachother. the pair had not properly talked since she had gotten here which was a shock, as they had been best friends since birth.

the awkward atmosphere had disappeared almost instantly as the time passed. it was as if they had been friends in those past eleven years. vic had also apologised for getting so angry at the peter incident, which she was over and thought it was sweet of him.

"i've missed this." the girl admitted, resting her head on the boy's shoulder.

"me too."

there was nothing left that needed to be said, and the pair sat there in silence, enjoying each other's presence. vienna closed her eyes and felt only peace at that very moment.

this was soon interrupted, much to the blondes' disappointment.

the trio had returned looking pleased with themselves and patrick plopped down in the middle of the two, wrapping an arm around her.

"you missed it criss, kid cried like crazy." patrick chuckled out like it was the funniest thing on earth. vienna scrunched up her nose and looked away. she hated when they did things like this.

vic just grinned and shook his head slightly at his friend's antics.

"lets go back now." henry said, walking towards the car and not waiting for a reply back.

belch, vienna and vic shared glances with eachother before following the blonde boy to the car.

-

the gang had gone into the garden with henry's dad's gun. vienna shivered at the thought of what they would do. she tucked herself into bed and ignored the gunshots being fired. the sound brought back bad memories.

vienna's eyes started to water and she curled up into a ball, hugging herself. she tried her best to block out her memory of her parents, but it always came back during the night. vienna cried herself to sleep that night.

-

in the morning her eyes were puffy and swollen. her head hurt badly and she didn't want to get out of bed.
knowing she had to go to school, vienna got up and ready.

"jesus, you look like hell." henry snickered, looking at the girl who had groggily walked downstairs. the others turned around to look at vienna, henry was right, she looked as if she had been crying for weeks straight.

"thanks alot." she replied sarcastically and shooting him a glare. it had been a while since she cried like that and didn't appreciate the comment from henry, even if it was true.