two

and there she was, like disco super fly / marcy playground

third person.

     beep. beep. beep. be-  her hand shot out onto her alarm clock. vienna sighed loudly, letting her hand fall back under her covers, wanting more sleep. however, belch had other plans.

"vienna get up!" he hollered, walking into her room.

"one more minute..." she groaned, covering her face with a blanket.

"not on my watch, mom woke me up early so you also have to get up too." he replied with a somewhat annoyed and amused look.

"fine!!" she suddenly jumps out from her bed and pushes him out, suddenly wanting to hurt someone.

"be quick!" he told her as he got pushed into the hallway, then headed downstairs.

yawning, she opens her closet. she hadn't had time to unpack all her clothes (which wasn't saying much since she didnt have alot of clothes) so she picked out a simple orange top with beige overalls and rushed downstairs to join the family.

-

    "wow! this is yours?" vienna questioned in awe.

"yep, this babys all mine, her name's amy." belch replies with a proud grin. "hop in."

"so what kind of music do you like?" he asks her, hoping to find out more about his sister.

"hmm, i like all kinds to be honest, but i think my favourite is metallica!" she said enthusiastically and buckled her seat belt which earns a chuckle from belch, since nobody really used them in the gang.

"no way. their my favourite too!" he exclaims, turning his back to her slightly, showing off his metallica t-shirt.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

     "that fucking prick."

henry bowers was not happy. when belch had called everyone telling them that he couldn't pick them up today, he was pissed. but before he could even express it, belch had already hung up.

"i can't believe we're fucking walking to school." henry grumbled, looking at patrick and vic.

"gotta appreciate the nature though." vic said sarcastically.

patrick paid no attention to the complaining and instead chose to focus on the lighter in his hand, playing with it.

"god, what kinda excuse d'ya think he'll use?" henry huffed out, kicking at some rocks on the ground.

"who knows, better be a good one," vic sighed "hey, did you hear about some new kid in our grade?"

this caught patricks attention as he looked up at vic quickly. "new kid? girl or boy?"

"have no idea, heard the losers talking about it at the park. pretty sure b-b-billy's touring the kid around school or something." henry laughed.

"poor kid, would hate to get toured around by that freak."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷