three

Jungkook's eyes immediately found Taehyung and a small smile, filled with fondness, appeared on his face, easing Taehyung's shock, but only for a moment. 

Because his own fucking assistant was standing next to his husband and looking at Jungkook with lusty eyes while acting so coyly, blushing falsely just from being in Jungkook's mesmerizing presence. She had been cocky before but now she was really begging to get fired.

And his husband talked about Taehyung being oblivious.

Hana let go of Jungkook's arm, giggling cutely, appearing to be caught in a scandalous act. 

"Oh, hi Mr. Kim!", she greeted him with a sickly sweet smile and Taehyung narrowed his eyes at her. Jungkook on the other side completely abandoned Hana's presence, walking towards the most beautiful man in the room and in the world, in his humble opinion, with his two bodyguards following suit and cutting off Hana's attempt to walk next to Jungkook. The mobster had cut his work short to spend some time with Taehyung.

It's been years and Jungkook was still completely smitten with the gorgeous piece of art simply standing there and looking so breathtaking, artists would fall on their knees and cry if they were to see him like this. Too bad he was only Jungkook's who would never share his stunning husband with anyone.

"Surprise, cub, thought I'll pay you a visit and take you out for dinner. Wanna spend some alone time with you", Jungkook said as he reached Taehyung, pulling his frozen husband into a kiss, frowning when he felt his cub preoccupied with something. Was he not happy to see him?

The mob boss's lips brushed over Taehyung's cheek instead because the photographer had turned his head in order to glare at Hana who had her arms wrapped around a folder, pouting after she was so carelessly abandoned by Jungkook. The way she behaved around Jungkook irritated Taehyung to no end. He knew his husband was irresistibly hot, handsome and fucking ripped but that was no reason to flirt with a married man.

"I met Jungkook-ssi in the elevator, he seemed lost so I accompanied him upstairs, hope you don't mind", Hana said and shot Jungkook a blinding smile who only tipped his head in acknowledgment, not interested in her presence at all.

"Weren't you going to work on the edits like I asked you to, Hana?", Taehyung finally addressed the female, feeling irritated by her behavior. It made him sick how she was so clearly throwing herself at his husband without caring for the wedding ring or the fact that Jungkook was in a relationship with her literal boss.

"I must have forgotten", Hana said and smiled sweetly, appearing innocent and coy with the folder pressed against her chest, her long hair falling so prettily over her shoulders. Yet Taehyung didn't fall for it one bit. He had seen her do this before and hadn't bothered to correct her but enough was enough.

She had already tried once to flirt with Jungkook, having played it off as a misunderstanding and since Jungkook himself hadn't said anything, telling him that he didn't even notice her talking to him, Taehyung had let it go. He wasn't scared Jungkook would cheat on him, that thought had never crossed his mind since Jungkook was obsessed with him and didn't even spare anyone else more than a glance. But that didn't mean that there were people trying to capture his attention.

And Hana, his own fucking assistant appeared to be one of them.

"Hana, I am 32 years old, do you really think you can play innocent now? I know when someone flirts with my man. You're not the first and you're not gonna be the last though I hope you are", Taehyung spoke, ice in his voice and tone as sharp as a knife. Jungkook by his side frowned but he didn't interfere, he never did when it came to Taehyung's work and his employees.