one

The late summer gave the the sky a beautiful golden light as the sun set late in the day. Light reflected in blue water as sparkling crystals, illuminating the green grass surrounding the pool. 

Yet the breathtaking scenery was ignored by the two kids playing in the water, splashing each other with water and swimming away squealing. The sound of water splashing around alongside giggles and squeals brought a gentle smile upon the face of the man sitting at the side, stretching long limbs out in the lounge chair he was laying on.

Sunglasses perched on a sun kissed nose, a book in long, honey fingers. On his ring finger, a sparkling engagement ring along a marriage ring which sparked up whenever he flipped a page, the perfect cut princess diamond catching the light of the late summer sun.

"Appa! Did you see that?! Soobin totally dunked me under!", a boy with wet, brown locks hanging into his face complained loudly as he held the other, a male with black hair, in a choke hold. There was a pout already forming on his face, so similar to the one of his father.

Jeon Taehyung lowered his book to glance at his son over the pages of his book. Beautiful brown eyes held a spark of amusement in them as he watched the two boys complaining lightheartedly about what the other supposedly did to the other.

"All I see is you holding Soobin in a choke hold, Junnie", Taehyung commented amused before lifting his book back up, giggling to himself as he listened to his son protest loudly, splashes growing louder when Soobin got out of his grip.

Jeon Yeonjun himself was pushed down under water which he commented with a protesting scream, laughing hysterically when he was released. His best friend, Choi Soobin, grinned widely as he held Yeonjun's locks in his hand, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Do you surrender, liar?"

"Never!", Yeonjun screamed breathlessly from laughter, yelling in protest when he was pushed under water another time. He glanced up to look up at Soobin, his best friend since childhood days, feeling giddy happiness taking over his heart because he enjoyed being in water, playing together with his best friend.

But then, he saw a dark figure appearing at the edge of the pool and he was abruptly let go, coming back up to the surface with a jump and gasping for air, quickly wiping the chlorine water out of his eyes.

Jeon Jungkook stood at the edge of the pool, a hand in the pocket of his suit jacket, looking absolutely handsome and absolutely intimidating which had been the reason for Soobin to release Yeonjun.

7 years later and Soobin was still terrified of Seoul's most feared mob boss Jeon Jungkook. Yeonjun's step-father and the one who held almost anyone quivering by his mere presence. He was 29 now and his powerful presence was enough to make a grown man bow down to him, even more than before. 7 years and Jungkook's empire had grown. He was now considered one of the most influential mob leaders of entire Asia, but whispered in the darkness, it was said he was one of the most powerful men in the world.

Wearing a three piece set in dark blue consisting of suit jacket, vest and pants, paired with black tie and white dress shirt, a black coat thrown over his arm, Jungkook was the symbol of power and wealth.

Exactly what Soobin feared.

"Dad! I thought you were busy for the rest of the day?", Yeonjun greeted his father excitedly as he swam to the edge of the pool, smiling up happily to his father. Jungkook's sharp eyes softened by the sight of his adopted son, still feeling so grateful that Yeonjun had accepted him in his heart.

It hadn't been long since Yeonjun had turned to call Jungkook 'Dad' and it was still making the mobster giddy.

The dark-haired man smiled down at Yeonjun, placing a finger against his lips, signalling the boy to stay quiet. The silver of his wedding ring flashed white by the action. Yeonjun's eyes flickered to his Appa, occupied by his book and enchanted by the story, not noticing the world around him.

The mob boss handed the bodyguard behind him his coat and suit jacket before walking towards his beautiful husband who was still occupied with his book, not noticing the looming danger walking towards him.

Much to the glee of the two boys, Jungkook picked Taehyung up effortlessly and carried him in strong arms to the edge of the pool, arm muscles flexing under Taehyung, the light weight of his husband familiar in his arms, comforting. This was where Taehyung belonged.

Without giving his unsuspecting husband the chance to react, Jungkook threw a surprised screeching Taehyung into the water with a playful smirk, world narrowed down to his husband and ignoring the before quivering Soobin, mind only set on annoying the love of his life. Anything else didn't matter to Jungkook. Only Taehyung did.

Taehyung screamed horrified when he was thrown into the pool, hearing the laughter of his husband and his son mixed with Soobin's before he hit the water.

Jungkook smirked, rolling up the sleeves of his white dress shirt as he waited for Taehyung to emerge back from the water.

"Jungkook, you fucking asswipe! Are you out of your mind?!", Taehyung screeched as he appeared on the water surface again, furiously glaring up at his grinning husband while shaking his head, causing droplets of water to fly around him.

He was completely soaked, shirt turning transparent and swimming trunks clinging to his legs, noticed with a hungry smirk by Jungkook. Appreciating the gorgeous view in front of him, Jungkook crouched down, a hand dipping into the water. Taehyung continued to glare at him, swimming forward before splashing Jungkook with water, angrily hissing at his laughing husband.

"You absolute ass! I liked that book!", Taehyung complained, continued splashing water on Jungkook who easily moved out of the way, still wearing that shit eating grin on his face.

"I'm sorry, my love, did I disturb you?", the brat had the nerve to ask, making Taehyung scream angrily at him. The swear jar had been discontinued two years ago since it took too much money especially from Yoongi and Jimin and all of them had simultaneously decided to discontinue it. Plus, Yeonjun had already known lots of swear words so it was useless by now.

"The audacity you have to ask that! Pull me out, I want to dry off", Taehyung demanded with an annoyed huff but there was this fond undertone in his voice that never left even when they bickered or Jungkook pulled shit like that.

Jungkook grinned, stretching his hand out for his husband to take. Much to his surprise and to the horror of his bodyguard, Taehyung pulled strongly on his hand with a mischievous grin and pulled the mob boss into the pool with him.

Yeonjun squealed in glee when he saw his Dad tumbling into the water with a low gasp, clapping his hands.

Jungkook emerged from the water and immediately attacked Taehyung, wrapping muscled arms around Taehyung's petit frame to press him against his soaked chest, bringing him close with one hand on Taehyung's lower back and the other grabbing into Taehyung's locks curling wetly around his stunning face.

Without another second to waste, Jungkook hungrily claimed his husband's mouth, not caring for his expensive suit to be ruined, water dripping from his hair, piercings shimmering silver. So contrasting since his lovely husband preferred gold jewelry.

"Okay, time to get out", Yeonjun ushered Soobin to the pool ledge as he saw his Dad pulling on his Appa's shirt with a wanting growl, fabric already ripping from the force as tattooed fingers glided over wet honey skin, digging and turning it pink.

The couple were lost in their own world, as often and Yeonjun would rather not see his parents fucking.

The two wet boys quickly got out of the pool, giggling to themselves but then blushing in horror when they heard a whimper coming from behind.

"Your parents still got the hots for each other, huh", Soobin whispered to Yeonjun as they accepted the towels handed to them by a maid, leaving alongside her and the bodyguard, giving Taehyung and Jungkook the privacy they obviously needed judging from the loud moans coming from behind them.

Yeonjun made a face but his heart was filled with love for his parents.

"It's what you get when you're in love as much as they are", he smiled secretively.

~

Welcome to Rhythmic Harmony! I'm so happy to have continued their journey, hope you stay with me as we continue to explore their lives :)

Elaboratae