two

"No Hana, I want you to edit them the way I'm telling you. I have a specific edit in mind which will give the photos the finishing touch. Please follow my instructions and send the finished photos to my e-mail once you're done so I can supervise them. Thank you."

Taehyung was on the phone with his assistant, instructing her with rules to edit the newest photos from a photo shoot while waiting for his driver to arrive at his photo studio. He had moved from being a successful photographer to being the star photographer in all Korea, presence requested by luxury brands, celebrities including actors, singers and company heirs.

His works were known over the entire world and booking him as photographer alone was a status symbol in the world of fashion, beauty and wealth.

Still, there were clients refusing to work with him because of Taehyung's association with the Jeon empire, fearing Taehyung for being Jeon Jungkook's husband which at first had deflated Taehyung and discouraged him but his talent quickly erased these self doubts as he continued to rise to the top.

Now, Taehyung had more than enough clients and wasn't required to take clients he didn't want to work with, so different to the beginning of his work. And it was all self-made, although Jungkook had requested to help Taehyung which the male wouldn't accept. He wanted to reach the top on his own.

And he did, making his success even sweeter. He had worked for it himself, had gotten to the top by himself without anyone's influence. The help and support of his friends and his then boyfriend had pushed him immensely and he was still grateful for all the amazing people in his life.

Sharp eyes scanned the entrance of the building after getting out of the car, smiling curtly at the security guard at the entrance who acknowledged his boss's presence with a short bow. Personal driver, assistant, security guards, all persons Taehyung never dreamed to hire and pay. But that was his reality now and he couldn't get enough of it, it never failed to make him feel giddy.

Taehyung was 32 now, strikingly handsome in his best years, his beauty having turned inhumanly from how ethereal he looked, sharp eyes perfectly fitting the sharpness of his cheeks and jaw, baby fat from his twenties finally gone and revealing a bone structure made to kneel down.

He had always been beautiful but now he was so stunning, it almost hurt looking at him. The dark caramel of his locks adding to the surreal aura that seemed to surround him, the gold of his tanned skin illuminating his beauty further.

Jeon Jungkook was one lucky bastard to wake up to that beauty every day.

Taehyung had opened his own photography studio at 27 and was now the proud owner of an entire photography company/building after expanding his business since he had grown more and more successful.

He was still the main photographer, talent spreading faster than words but he had also hired photographers to help him out. Owner of an own photography company was a dream Taehyung never imagined to have.

His life now was truly perfect.

But it hadn't been like this before. The trauma of his kidnapping had held him in a brutal hold over the span of the last seven years and his therapist and then psychiatrist had helped him overcome the horrors of the kidnapping, the fear of nearly losing his son, the horror of being touched against his will. Over the time of two years, Taehyung had had nightmares, waking up screaming and crying, feeling the ick of being touched by Jihoon, Jungkook's deceased enemy.

For a long time, Taehyung had had his problems with being touched and sometimes, when his demons held him in their claws, he still struggled to accept the touch of others. Jungkook had gone mad, wiping out every man related to Jihoon and his mafia members for bringing pain to his Cub.  

A lot of pain and suffering, lots of slow healing and breakdowns but nothing broke them apart. Jungkook stayed persistently by Taehyung's side, supporting his every step and not once failing to make Taehyung feel loved, appreciated and protected. 

It was mostly thanks to Jungkook's never ending support that Taehyung was able to overcome the horrors of the past and Taehyung loved his husband for that even more than he did before. With every passing day, every little gesture of love, every love confession written messily on a post-it pressed against the refrigerator made the couple love each other a little bit more.

"Hey, Taehyung-ssi! There was a client on the phone asking for you, I wrote down his contact", his kind secretary Jaehyuk greeted Taehyung once the elevator drove up to the final floor where Taehyung's office and his personal photo studio was located. Jaehyuk was an absolute gem, always considerate of Taehyung's schedule and taking care of the clients well.

The brown-haired male smiled as greeting, accepting the piece of paper handed to him. "Thank you, Jaehyuk. Have you seen Hana? I gave her instructions about the photo edits since our editor had gotten sick", Taehyung said, worry lacing in his voice.

Im Hana was a talented young girl, freshly graduated but she was also hard to work with since she was hard-headed and thought to know it all after graduating on top of all her classes, which was often a problem with Taehyung since she sometimes didn't take his authority seriously.

And there was also another problem: she liked flirting with Taehyung's man. Taehyung had already addressed that with her two times and he feared he was going to have to fire her if she were to continue and add a third time being caught.

Taehyung was upset about that as she was truly talented but her ego got into the way of achieving great things. A shame, truly but if she continued with her attitude, he had no choice but to release her from her work.

"Ah, she was here twenty minutes ago but rushed down to the lower floor. I last saw her entering the elevator, hopefully she does what she's told this time", Jaehyuk informed Taehyung, chuckling at the end which caused Taehyung to furrow his brows. Seems like that happened before. Hana was really risking it now.

"Well, let's hope she fulfills my request", Taehyung replied back with a sigh, running one hand through his hair, exposing thick brows and the golden skin of his forehead. Jaehyuk quickly averted his eyes, remembering the cold glare of Taehyung's husband after Jeon had caught him staring at Taehyung in awe. But it was so hard to not be in awe with how awesome the boss was!

Still, Jaehyuk would really like to keep his job (and his head on his neck) so he always looked away when Taehyung did attractive things. Which hell, was super often.

"I can call her and check if you want me too", Jaehyuk offered but Taehyung shook his head, opening his mouth to answer. But his jaw dropped in disbelief when the elevator dinged.

The doors opening revealing his husband and a smiling Hana clutching coyly onto his arm.

~

Beginning the story with some fun trouble, get ready for a jealous cub harhar

Elaboratae