𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸

"I'm back!" Aoi shouted as they entered their house. Footsteps could be heard running down the stairs. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Rozú latched onto her lover. "Sorry about that. I got attacked by some dude trying to rob me." Aoi explained. "I told you to be careful. I knew I should have made you wait to go shopping in the morning, nya." Rozú released Aoi from her grip. Aoi laughed and dragged their girlfriend to bed.

A few months after that incident, a white haired boy, who stops by from time to time, came into their cafe. "Hi! What can I get you?" Aoi asked them. "I was wondering if the books were for everyone to read?" The boy asked pointing to the mini library they've slowly been working on in the back. "Of course! Although, I haven't had much time to organize and add more books to the shelves. People can also donate books for others to read." They explained. "I can take care of that for you." The boy said. "Really? You'd do that for me?" Aoi had to ask to make sure they heard him right. He gave them a nod and went over there to organize the books.

    As they were about to close up for the day, Aoi noticed the boy still over in the mini library reading. Apparently, he organized all the books, including the ones that were in boxes, on the shelves in alphabetical order and based on what genre it was. "Wow. This is amazing! You organized this better than my girlfriend did." A shout of protest was heard from the back. "Last time I let her do it, it was so bad I had to go over and fix it." Aoi whispered to the boy making him giggle. "It wasn't a problem. Oh, can I take this home with me? So I can finish it? I'll bring it back once I'm done." he asked. "Of course! That's why it's here." they replied.

    "Can I ask what is your name? I'm Aoi Gogatsu." "My name is Koichi. It's nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you, too! Hey, do you mind stopping by time to time to take care of this mini library. Sometimes we get so busy it's hard to keep up with it. You'd be surprised how many people enjoy reading here over the library." Aoi told him. "Of course. I'd be happy to!" Koichi answered. "Thank you! Oh, and I'll pay you when you do come in for this." they said. "You don't have to-" "It's alright! You'll be doing me a favor." Aoi told him. "Just make my first drink free and call it even." Koichi suggested. "Deal!" "I should get home. See you later, Aoi!" "See you!" Aoi waved bye. Their happy they finally have someone to help with the mini library. Aoi knows how much the kids on their street enjoy coming here for a book to read.

This was just a little something
I typed up to introduce my ocs
Enjoy!