𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Today was like any other day, Koichi working on putting the returned books back on the shelves, Rozú making baked goods in the back and working the counter, and Aoi heading out to go shopping for more supplies and ingredients before customers showed up. "Alright, I'm heading out! Don't destroy the place while I'm gone!" Aoi shouted at the others. "Oh ye of little faith," Koichi shouted back. Rozú poked her head from behind the door to the kitchen, "Can you get me-" "Those snacks you like? Yes, yes I can. Anything else?" Rozú shook her head no and went back to the kitchen. "Alright, I'm off!" Aoi is out the door before Koichi got the chance to request them to pick something else up for him.

    "I'm heading out to deliver something to a friend!" Koichi informed Rozú. "Does that mean I'm gonna be left alone to run the place?" Rozú asked running out the back. "You'll be fine! It's still early and y'all only had one customer come in. Besides, Aoi should be back soon, hopefully." Koichi answered leaving cash on the counter for the treats he took. Rozú then noticed Aizawa was still in his spot at the cafe. "Shouldn't you be getting to school, Aizawa-san?" "Nope." he answered back. Koichi looked at him, "Aren't you a teacher?" "Yep." Aizawa continued sipping his black coffee. "Aren't you suppose to teach your students?" Rozú asked. "Expelled the whole class." Rozú looked at Koichi like 'Is he serious?!' All he did was shrug and left to meet up with his friend.

~time skip to when Koichi gets back~

"Koichi! Dammit! I was hoping it was Aoi!" Rozú shouted. Koichi noticed a small crowd waiting to order or waiting for their order. "Their not back yet?" Koichi thought they would've been back before him. Aoi finally came back from the store a minute later winded. Rozú shot out from the back and greeted her with "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Aoi took a deep breath and answered "Well, someone thought they could harass me. Boi, were they wrong! I mean you should see the other guy!" they exclaimed. Koichi was glad they made it back okay. "How bout next time, I do the shopping for you?" he asked. Aoi looked at him in thought before answering. "Fine, but be careful and make sure you actually pick up everything on the list. Got it?" "IT WAS ONE TIME!" Rozú shouted from the back. "And I'm never going to let you forget!" A few of the customers chuckled being used to their arguments. It's called 'cheap entertainment'.

    A few hours passed all too quickly cause now schools are letting out and students are stopping by to grab a treat and gossip with friends. Temari and her friends being some of them. They ordered their drinks and sat at one of the tables to talk while Katsuki took off to the mini library. "They still haven't noticed." Koichi started a conversation with him. "I know. And it's hilarious." Katsuki said. While they were chatting, someone called them out. "Hey Hikari, I think your brother has a crush on that guy." Shoto said. "What!?" Sure enough, it looked like he was flat out flirting with him. Temari's and Kora's jealous looks didn't go completely unnoticed. "Katsuki! What the hell?!" Hikari yelled at her brother. "What? Jealous I got game and you don't?" Katsuki teased. "I am not jealous!" She was very much jealous. "I beg to differ." Katsuki said and went back to his conversation with Koichi.

"Can you believe it!? The audacity to ignore me, his sister, just to flirt with some guy! UGH!" Hikari complained. "Hey maybe he's just really good friends with them. Perhaps we could try talking with them?" Kora suggested. "I guess." Temari replied. Shoto just shrugged and sipped his smoothie. "I already hate him." Hikari stated as they headed to the boy to try and talk with him. "Hey Kat, mind introducing us to your friend?" Temari asked. "By the way, my name's Temari. What's yours?" She asked him ignoring the look Katsuki just gave her. "Koichi." He wasn't interested in talking with her, but he felt like he wasn't given a choice. "I'm Kora. Nice to meet you, Koichi." He nodded at her. "And this is Hikari. Would you like to hang out sometime with us? Perhaps this weekend?" Temari asked him. "Thanks, but no." Koichi replied. He just wanted them to leave.

    After a few more failed attempts, the group, except Katsuki, left to go home. "They're annoying as hell." Katsuki said while Koichi sighed. "I know. I just wish they took the hint I'm not interested in hanging out with them and leave me alone." Koichi sighed. "See you later, Aoi!" Aoi waved to him from their table. Katsuki dragged Koichi out the cafe and they started their walk back home. "I wish you could stay over." Koichi spoke after a bit. "I wish I could as well, but I doubt I could without someone finding out. Can you imagine how they would react if they knew who I was hanging out with?" Katsuki replied back. "They would freak out!" Koichi laughed. "They'd probably try to make me convince you to talk to them. To go back there." Katsuki pretended to shiver at the thought. "Well, they can try! I want to see them fail." Koichi joked. They both laughed after a second of silence.

𝓞𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓸 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂