𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

After they left, the stranger approached Izuku. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Y-Yeah. Wh-Who are you?" Izuku replied. "I'm your father."

𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽

The man took Izuku home with him. The boy just wanted to ask him so many questions like "Where have you been?" and "Why weren't you there?" At least he promised to explain everything later.

    When they arrived to the man's place, they were met with chaos. There was a crusty gaymer teen and a burnt hot topic reject arguing, a crazy yandere chanting for them to fight, and a misty man who has probably been cleaning the same glass for hours. "I'm back." Everyone stopped what they were doing and went to greet him. Well, almost. "Welcome back, sir. I see you brought back another one." The misty man greeted from behind the counter. "Everyone, I would like you guys to meet my son." Izuku gave a little wave. "Hello, my name is Kurogiri." "Hi hi hi!! My name is Himiko Toga!" "Toya." "I'm Tenko." They all introduced themselves. "What's your name?" Himiko asked. "M-My name? I-I don't want to be called by m-my old name." Everyone turned to his father. "Give me some time to think about it, okay? In the meantime, let's get you settled in." He then escorted his son to a free room. "By the way, my name is Hisashi, but you can call me dad. If you want." Hisashi said. "Thanks, dad." Izuku replied making his old man smile.

After Izuku got settled in, dinner was ready. Everyone sat around the table and thanked Kurogiri for the meal. They made small talk and got to know each other. "As promised, I did say I was going to explain everything." Hisashi started. Everyone got quiet and waited for him to tell his story. "It started back when your mother and I were dating. We were engaged and planning our future together. We bought a house big enough to start a family since we talked about starting our own. Everything was going great until All Might showed up one day claiming he was going to stop me from doing whatever he thought I was doing. I knew Inko was pregnant with you when All Might attacked me and all I could think about was getting back to my family. But as it turns out, that oaf ran into her the other day and lied saying I brainwashed her into loving me."

"What surprised me the most... was that she believed him over me. So I left thinking one day I'll get to meet you and maybe even take you home with me. A few days after finding a new place to stay, I ran into Tenko. Everyone avoided him, told him the heroes would help, but they never did. So I took him in. Next I found Toya and Himiko. They were living in an abandoned apartment building and barely got by. I offered them a place to stay. Himiko agreed with no hesitation, but Toya was still unsure probably due to his previous living situation. Eventually, we became a family of our own, but it just didn't feel complete. Not without you." He finished. "Well, I'm happy to be here and I hope you guys will accept me." Izuku said hopefully. To his surprise, he ended up squished in a big hug from everyone. "Thank you!" Izuku ended up crying not used to this kind of affection. That night, everyone decided to have a slumber party in the living room.

The next day, his dad surprised him with a new name to start his new chapter in life with. "Hey kiddo! How do you like the name Koichi?" "Koichi?" Izuku asked. "Well, I was thinking back to some of the names I was considering if I had a son of my own. Out of all the names, Koichi just stood out to me." Hisashi explained. "I love it!" Koichi hugged his dad. "That's good to hear." Hisashi hugged back. "Oh, I have another question for you." "What is it?" "Do you still want to be a hero?" Koichi thought about it. I mean he still wants to save people, but he doesn't feel like he would be accepted. "Of course I do, but... what if people don't like what I can do with my quirk?" He asked feeling uncertain. "Well, you could become a vigilante. At least then you can copy the quirks of those you run into without question." Hisashi hesitated about suggesting it, but it would help his son with his quirk. "I guess I can give that a try. Hey dad, do you know of any vigilantes I can learn from?" Koichi asked. "I do know of a temperamental one."

    "You're crazy." Toya sighed. "I like crazy. I guess I can help him." He eventually agreed to train him. "Thank you, To-chan!" Koichi was happy he agreed. "Thank you for agreeing to this, Toya. I'll leave you two to work things out. I have to help Tenko with his quirk control. Good luck." And with that, he left. "Well then, you ready to get started?" Toya asked. When he received a nod in return he continued. "Alright, first we'll start with some basic hand-to-hand combat. Next, we will work on stealth. And then, I'll test you to see if you can catch me. If you can land a hit on me, or perhaps take me down, then I'll take you out on patrols. Deal?" He asked the kid. "I'll do my best." Koichi replied. "Good. Then let your training begin."

𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼
𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮