𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➷。 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐦𝐜𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝!

view all comments

view all comments...

rutgermcgroarty: i never thought i'd see the day...BUT PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME😭😭😭
╰► elliemcgroarty: don't worry, johnny promised to tuck you in every night😘
╰► rutgermcgroarty: you know it's not the same🥲

adamfantilli: have fun in the only country ever🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
╰► user: why is she going to canada? and without rutger?

dylanduke: miss you already best friend☝🏻

markestapa: don't leave me alone to deal with eddy😔😔
╰► elliemcgroarty: are you sure it's not the other way around??
╰► edwards.73: it's most definitely the other way around😦

_connorbedard: someone going on a trip?
╰► elliemcgroarty: something like that...

user: I NEED THE SHIRT

user: i have a feeling that she's going to see connor

lukehughes06: don't let him force you to change your ways😔🇺🇸
╰► elliemcgroarty: USA! USA! USA!

jacobtruscott: let us know you're whereabouts missy, canadians are crazy😒
╰► elliemcgroarty: you have my location already, do you not?😃

🩰 💌 🎀

➷。𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

It took almost a week of constant begging for the girl's parents to let her skip out on family Thanksgiving for the Canada trip.

She promised that she'd come home for Christmas and even accompany them to World Juniors to support her twin brother.

They finally gave in and now the girl was sitting on a 10 hour flight to the airport where Connor would be waiting.

He had been nonstop texting the girl for the last two days making sure that she was all set.

Now the only thing holding the girl back from finally meeting the boy in person was the screaming kid kicking the back of her seat. She should've taken Connor's offer to upgrade her flight.

The kid must've finally gotten tired from all his kicking and screaming and now the blonde finally had the chance to relax.

After a few hours of reading and admiring the views from her window seat they were finally landing. Ellie wasn't necessarily opposed to flying but the landing was usually the worst part for her.

After making off the plane alive and well Ellie immediately went to find her suitcase. Connor had texted minutes before saying that he was outside at his car.

The girl's nerves were through the roof as she rolled her suitcase closer and closer towards the exit. She didn't know why she was nervous exactly. They had been talking for months, but she'd never met him in person, only seeing him play at a few international tournaments.

The chill air caught her slightly off guard as it was colder than it had been when she left Michigan.

After scanning her surroundings for a few seconds she immediately spotted the boy waiting by his Bronco that was parked along the sidewalk.

He was leaning against the passenger side. Casual sweats and a hoodie with an extra jacket overtop adorned his body. His hair looked even softer in person as it flopped carelessly framing his gorgeous face.

He spotted her as she soon as she had spotted him, a large smile filling his face.

The girl rolled her suitcase along as she speed-walked to his outstretched arms where she immediately fell into them.

Breathing in his warm scent brought a newfound level of comfort to the shaking girl. He wrapped his arms around her tighter as she pushed her head further into his chest.

Connor knew that the girl was bright and cheery from their calls but being in her presence sealed the deal. She was like a walking body that radiated sunshine.

She was beautiful. Even more so in person, and he didn't think he ever wanted to let her go.

He eventually loosened his arms arms around her, "Look at me. I wanna see your pretty face."

Ellie pulled back away from his chest meeting his adoring eyes, "I can't believe that you're actually standing in front of me right now."

"You are so beautiful Ellison," he whispered running his thumbs over her cheeks.

She blushed trying not to stumble over her words because of his intense gaze, "you're not so bad yourself captain."

He laughed rolling his eyes, "you really know how to make a guy feel loved, don't you? Was ordering me food from 1400 miles away not enough?"

Ellie shrugged not understanding why he was making it such a big deal. She did for all her friends when they were sick. It made her feel better knowing that others were loved and taken-care of.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I care about you so why not?"

He smiles down at the girl putting his hands back in the pockets of his sweatpants, "Well I appreciated it. More than you know."

He smiles once more at the rosy tint filling her cheeks, "you ready to go?"

She nods and he grabs her suitcase rolling it around to his trunk. After putting her belongings away he closes the trunk jogging back around to the passenger side. He opens her door leaning down and kissing her forehead when she settles before shutting her in.

After getting himself back into the warm vehicle he immediately hands her the aux cord from his side.

She sighs happily, "you really know the way to a girls heart don't you?"

"Only yours," he smirks before pulling out of the busy airport.