Chapter 2: worsening

Over the next few days, Jetstorm was plagued by constant nightmares of Shadow Raker. Every time he told himself they were dreams however they only got worse.
Jetstorm soon started refusing to sleep in an attempt to stop these dreams.
However, his also had a negative effect on him.
He became slower, tense, and much more agitated as a result.

Drift, Slipstream, Sideswipe and the rest of the team quickly noticed the changes in the young minicon's behaviour however whenever they asked him if he was alright he either lied and said he was fine or just said he didn't want to talk.
The Bee team were becoming incredibly worried for their youngest teammate and were trying to think of ways to help him.

About two weeks after the capture of Shadow Raker, the Bee team received a suprise when Optimus alongside Ratchet, Undertone, Windblade, Jazz, and Blurr arrived at the scrapyard in Prime Force One.

The team went to greet them.
"Optimus, I didn't expect to see you here. Is everything alright?" Bee asked.
"I'm afraid not Bumblebee, I sense something bad is going to happen here, I have come to assist you." Optimus said.
Bee nodded and informed the rest of the team of their guests.

Sideswipe was naturally thrilled and even more excited when he learned Windblade, Jazz, and Blurr had elected to stay even after the mission had ended.
He then took jazz and Blurr out for a race.

Strongarm and Windblade talked for a while, and then Strongarm had to head on patrol.
Windblade meditated for a while before Drift approached her.
"Hey, Drift." Windblade said, getting up.
"Hello, Windblade." Drift said, kissing her servo.

"It's been a while." Windblade and.
"It certainly has." Drift said.
"So what have you been up to?" Windblade.
"Mainly training, I have acquired these for my students, however.
He opened the case he was carrying, revealing two minicon sized swords. One was red with black and gold detailing, and the other was black with red and gold detailing.

"Wow, when you planning on giving them those?" Windblade asked.
"Admittedly, I am not sure yet." Drift said.
"So how have the kid's been, I haven't seen them yet?" Windblade asked.
"They are currently watching a movie with Sideswipe and Russell, and to answer your question, Slipstream is fine, Jetstorm... not much." Drift told her.
"What do you mean?" Windblade asked.

"Recently we captured my former master Shadow Raker, ever since the mission Jetstorm has been extremely quiet and withdrawn, I also believe he is not sleeping, Slipstream and I, as well as the others have tried talking to him about it but he refuses to talk, I don't want to force him but I am becoming very concerned." Drift said.
Windblade nodded and thought about it for a moment.

"I have a friend we could try, her name is Chromia, after the war she became a therapist helping Autobot and Decepticon veterans alike try to adjust to life after the war, i could call her and see if she is willing to speak with Jetstorm." Windblade suggested.
Drift nodded.
"Thank you, Windblade. I greatly appreciate this." Drift said.
"No problem, anything for them." Windblade nodded.