Guess who's back from vacation ✌🏽

Miwmon glared at him. "This is the thanks we get? You would've been a goner if it wasn't for him, but clearly, you had it under control and didn't need our help. It's our bad." She rolls her eyes, Shoutmon rush toward her and grabs her paw then kissed it bad of her paw catching her by surprise. "I didn't mean you, I'm truly grateful and excited to see you. *kiss her paw twice* I'm most honored to have you here helping us." He kisses her paw three times, about to give a fourth kiss, but got stopped by a hit on top of his head by Dorulumon's tail. "Watch yourself, Romeo." Dorulumon warns him with a glare and Shoutmon back up immediately sweating nervously. Mikey chuckle. "Well, I'm glad for the help." His wound got healed immediately, thanks to Cutemon's power.

"Wow! Thanks, Cutmeon. I feel much better." Mikey thanks him. "No problemo, Mikey!" Cutemon gave him a sweet smile, but it soon disappeared when Angie asked a question. "So, what are you three doing in this zone? Isn't it a little for a vacation spot?" She soon regret asking when she saw his frown. Shoutmon points at Dorulumon. "Don't ask this guy he'll just say something like "I go where the wind takes me" I trust Miwmon more than him." Miwmon sighed and shook her head at Shoutmon. "Boy, you nailed that one." Dorulumon joked. "You must've have some sort of reason." Mikey looked at him for an answer, but obviously, he wouldn't give it to him.

"The kind that isn't your business." "Dorulumon! Please, don't be rude. I do apologize, but It's...not really our right to say.....only Cutemon can......if he wants to." She frowns sadly seeing Cutemon looking so down, it broke her heart to him like that and Shoutmon can see that in her eyes. It also broke his heart to see her like that.

This is just a sneak peek. I came back from Mexico last Thursday late at night. A lot of happen during the year with work and my mental state, but I'm feeling better now. I got to ride my horse for the first time, but he isn't fully train yet.

Anyway, I'm back and I was working on this story almost all day today and yesterday. I was going to work on it last Friday, but I wasn't so well.

I hope you enjoy this sneak peek 😊 all for you all ☺️ I hope you all didn't miss me too much 😉