Dorulumon and Cutemon

This is you 🔝
Digimon name: Miwmon (You)
Pretend you don't have the necklace and headband for now. You do have the tail ring and wings. You do have the tail ring.

"Hey! Wake up!" "Don't be rude! She's hurt

"Hey! Wake up!" "Don't be rude! She's hurt." I groan. "She's waking up." "About time." I slowly open my eyes. "Where a-am I?" "You're in the Ranch Zone." "Ranch Zone?" I look around and then back at them. "Who are you?" "I'm Dorulumon." "And I'mCutemon. Wanna be friends?" "..I...don't mind." I sat up. "Who are you?" Dorulumon ask. I hesitated at first but for some reason, the name Miwmon popped into my head. "I'm Miwmon and I believe I'm lost. I don't know where I live."

"How could you not know which zone you live in?" "I have no memory of anything." "Dorulumon, can she come with us?" "What?!" "Please! She has nowhere to go." I was them arguing, I decided to say something. "It's okay. I-I'll just find my way around here." Dorulumon walked past me without saying a word. I sigh and look around. 'Where do I go?' I thought. "Dorulumon, what if it was Bagra Army that made her lose her memory and no home." Dorulumon stops and looks back at Miwmon (Y/n) and realizes Cutemon could be right.

"We can't just leave her all alone." Cutemon uses his puppy dog eyes at Dorulumon, he groans and tries to look away, but sighs in annoyance. I was about to take a step when I heard Dorulumon voice. "Miwmon!" I turn around while was walk front of me. "Yes?" "We might know how you might've lost your memory." "Please tell me." "The Bagra Army." "The what?" "The Bagra Army is a legion of evil Digimon. From what I know or heard, they serve Lord Bagra, who wants the Code Crown to conquer the Digital World and rule all of existence." "That's horrible!" Cutemon jumps off Dorulumon and hugs me.

"They attacked my village and I got separated from my mom and dad. We searching for them." My heart aches for this bunny and made me want to help them. "Please, let me come with. I would like to help as well, we're in the same and different goal here to find Cutemon's parents and to get my memory back, in addition, to probably find my home and family as well." "She's right Dorulumon. plus, the more the merrier!" He hugs me tighter and II hug him back. "Fine. You do have a point anyway." Cutemon and I smile wide, nuzzle, and laugh happily. "Come on, get on both of you. Let's get moving." We got on his back and head toward a village nearby to rest or eat.

Once we got there, the villagers were very nice to us and offered to help us to lay low from the Bagra Army. MegaStarmon is their leader. "Please, join us in our feast."

"