"Is everyone ready?" Tiergan asks us all. "This is your last chance to back out, no one is going to judge you for that. Honestly, that's probably the smart choice."

I look around the group, but everyone has a determined face. I glance over at Keefe and see how focused he is. It feels like I'm the only one caring about what happened last night. I need to focus, but I can't help but feel a little hurt that yesterday wasn't a big deal for him. I guess that definitely wasn't his first real kiss. My first kiss was with Dex, but it wasn't my first REAL kiss. Maybe Keefe just doesn't see me the same as I see him. How do I see him?

"You okay kiddo?" Grady says knocking me out of my thoughts. "Just know whatver choice you make, me and your mom support you."

"I'm going to stay— I need to see this through," I say, my voice being the group's finalization. "Let's go."

And we do. I use my enhancing powers on Della and Biana to mask the whole group. We move quickly towards the library in this small village.

Do you remember which books you need to pull to open the door? Mr Forkle asks me

Yes.

I get to the bookshelf and take a deep breath before I pull out the red book, "Human Studies", it read. This causes the bookshelf to open. Mr Forkle made sure that no one would be in the line of fire when this happen. It's a dark staircase down. Once the door closes behind us, I release Della and Biana's hands to give them a break. Using the training we had, we let our eyes guide us around the dark, completely silent in our move.

From now on, we will be communicating telepathically. Mr Forkle opens up a channel.

When we get to the end of the hallway, we must quickly separate to our three groups. Dex's mom reminds us.

The end of the hall reaches us quickly.

Now!

Grady, Dex, Marella, Tam, Keefe, and I start running through the utmost left path. This is where we calculated most of the members would be.

I feel them close. Tam's shadow tells us all.

Suddenly, we reach a room. Not just any room though. It looks like a common room. Many books and scrolls lay on tables. We can hear talking as well.

"Is that really what you think Gisela wanted?" We can hear an unfamiliar voice ask.

"It doesn't matter what she wanted," I recognize Ruy's voice.

Thank god we brought Tam. I glance over at Tam and I notice the crease in his eyebrow— he realizes his duty as well.

On my mark. I communicate and everyone nods in understand.

I feel my hand being held and I look over seeing Biana give me a small smile and reassuring nod before going invisible.

Go!

We all run into the room. It's all too fast. Grady uses his mesmer power to make everyone freeze for a few moments so that Tam can use his shadows to trap everyone. There was only two people speaking, but in total, we captured around 11 members, which is a huge chunk of the Neverseen.

"What the hell is going on?" I hear Ruy yell.

"Hey Ruy, long time no see," I hear Keefe speak.

I cant see his face because of the shadows but I can hear him suck in a breath.

"Fucking brat," he says. "I can't believe this. And you, shadow boy. If I ever get out, I'm not showing you any mercy— got that?"

Dex and Tam both use the special crystal they were given to haul out all the members.

"We'll see you soon," I tell Tam and he gives me a small nod, I can even notice a hint of a smile on his face.

We actually succeeded.

"Okay, now, can I assume the room is searched?" Grady asks us.

Marella and and Keefe nod their heads. "All clear."

We are clear here. I transmit to the others.

We are too, heading out now. Tiergan transmits back.

Mr Forkle? I call out his name but I get no reply.

"Mr Forkles team isn't responding," I tell them all, "we need to go help them. They might be fighting and need help."

"I didn't agree to that," Marella said. "All I agreed to was carrying out my duties."

I feel anger start to bubble in me. I want to scream 'Are you serious?!' But I don't. She's right. I sigh. "Look you can go back, you have a crystal."

She nods in agreement. I look over at Keefe and Grady. "What about you guys?"

"You know I'm in if your in," Grady says.

I look over at Keefe and see him staring at me. He does that for a while until he looks away. "Let's go."

We say our goodbyes to Marella and head back towards their tunnel. As we get farther in, I can hear fighting.

Shit. We need to get in. We quicken our pace until we reach the room. I feel my heart drop. Mr Forkle is laying down on the floor unconscious. I feel my eyes water.

"Is he-"

"No he's alive," Keefe. "I still feel his emotions, but we need to hurry out of here to save him."

We round the corner and I see Edaline, Squall, and flickers of Della fighting two men in cloaks.

"We have guests," one of their voice booms. "Looks like no one else survived."

What's going on? I transmit to them.

They are too powerful Sophie, please get out of here. Edaline says.

She can't do that. She won't either. Squall's voice rings in my head. We need to get Forkle out of here, can you buy us some time?

I nod my head at her.

"We need to distract them, so that they can get Forkle out," I tell Keefe and Grady.

"Can you try to hold them down?" I ask Grady.

He nods. I hold his hand to enhance him. He must be exhausted because he had to use it on so many people. The two members freeze but I notice they start to fight it.

"Quickly, go!" I yell and they go grab Forkle, running out.

"How are we going to get out?" Keefe asks.

Grady's hold is going to end any minute. I close my eyes for a second. I know what I have to do. I bundle up the negative emotions in my gut. I have to take them out right now.

Get out of here! I transmit to them and I think they get the idea of what I'm about to do so they start to run.

Except for Keefe. "Get out Keefe!"

"I can't Foster," he says.

I can't hold it back anymore. I inflict the emotions on them. They get knocked down and I drop down to my knees exhausted. I look over at Keefe and see him hold his chest. It looks like I limited the pain to at least a little towards the others.

"Is everything good?" Grady asks from the hallway.

"Ye-" I feel my head get hit and everything goes black.