Life after moving on

???- CHAYYYYYY! GET UP OR ELSE YOU WILL LATE. ( From downstairs while preparing food)

Porchay- mooooooom i still have time i set alarm last night and it didn't ring till now.

namphueng - 🤦 that alarm also ring so many times. CHAYYY GET UP OTHERWISE I COME UP THERE.

Porchay - moooom i tell you I did set the alarm ( while looking at time) CHAY YOU GOONA GET LATE TODAY FOR SURE. This stupid alarm already ring for so many times and you didn't woke up ( to himself).

Namphueng- CHAY DID YOU GET UP?

Porchay - YES MOM.

Namphueng- GO FRESHEN UP YOURSELF AND COME EAT YOUR BREAKFAST.

Porchay -OKHH

(Porchay rush to bathroom but unfortunately fall in bathtub)

Porchay ( fake crying) - why these types of things happened whenever im getting late.

Namphueng- did he fall again 🤦 what can I do with him he always this clumsy.

(Macau come to their house to pick Porchay)

Macau - hello aunty.

Namphueng- hello macau. Come sit and have breakfast.

Macau - yes yes sure that's why I come here earlier.

( Macau always have his meals here because at his mansion everyone were busy with their work so they had their meals early in morning. So he come here and had his meals with Porchay and namphueng)

Macau-where is he? Again overslept?

Namphueng-- 😂 yes and i think he again fall in bathtub.

Macau - as always 😂

( They both laugh at his clumsiness and they know he will start sulking so they already prepared their favourite food)

(Porchay come downstairs , his hair was a whole mess , he didn't put his clothes properly. Both macau and his mother start laughing at his cuteness because he start pouting and complain about the alarm didn't wake him up)

Namphueng- aww my son have to struggle now eat your breakfast I make your favourite food.

Porchay- yessss..( start eating his food and forgot about what happened earlier)

After few minutes

Macau - aunty I'm done porchay let's go otherwise we will late for University.

Porchay ( while pouting and with full mouth of food) - im not done yet you..you finish it sooner let me eat some more.

Namphueng- hahaha chay first eat your food in your mouth then speak because what you said now we didn't understand anything.

Macau - just eat quickly. You little chick 😂 ( while patting his head)

Porchay eat quickly. They bit their goodbye to her and took lunch from her and leave.