Story info (please read) (edited)

Warning- I don't own Harry Potter or its characters. This fanfic will not fully follow canon. In this story, Harry will be born 2000, not 1980 and he started Hogwarts in 2011. Things that come out in the late 2000s will come out earlier. Also, I do not have a good memory and was born in earlier 2000s but don't remember what all came out so if it is not fully accurate sorry. This is being written on the phone so there will possibly be a few or many grammar mistakes. For those who see stuff from other stories I read so many fanfics, I can't remember them all. So there will possibly be things from other fanfics mixed with my own idea. Any pictures, gifs, and videos used in this story I don't own. There will be oocs and ocs in this story. There will be some character bashing. I label this mature just to be on the safe side for cussing, possible smut, and other stuff in later chapters. Harry will have multiple heirships/lordships. Harry will actually be a pureblood, have a creature inheritance, and will be blood adopted by both Sirius and Remus. Remus will not be with Nymphadora but instead, he will be with Sirius. Harry will have a harem of women of various ages both older and younger. Harry will not look how he did in canon he also will be smarter, stronger, and behave differently than he did in canon. He inherited traits from both his parents so he will not only inherit his eye color from his mom but some other traits as well. 

Harry will have traits from both his parents, along with Remus and Sirius after the blood adoption. Sirius and Remus's looks will be different than it was in canon after blood adopting Harry. Hermione will be different than she was in canon in both movies and books. Some relationships that happened in canon won't happen. Some deaths won't happen and many events will happen differently. Harry's name will change when he is blood adopted. Harry and Hermione will both be switching over to Ravenclaw in their third year. This story will start the same night just after Hermione was attacked.  Hermione will not be a muggle-born in this story as she comes from a line of squibs. Lily Potter will be a pureblood from both the Slytherin and Ravenclaw line, I know that usually, stories have it where the head of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw goes to the female of the line but in this story, It goes to the eldest child no matter the gender how ever if Harry did have a sibling the title of heir or heiress would go to them whether they were boy or girl unless magic had chosen Harry. However, since Harry is the last of multiple lines he shall be the sole heir to his lines from his biological parents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: 9/14/2023. I decided that Hermione and Harry will stay in Griffindor and not transfer to Ravenclaw there third year. Also I will say now that Bill will not be with Fleur he will instead be with an Oc character.