3

The teacher had kept the windows open today.

Y/N couldn't pay attention to class, no matter what she did. She didn't get a wink of sleep last night. Maybe she could just ask the paper airplane person to give her the answers to the homework.

Just when she was about to doze off, a familiar piece of paper hits her on the side. Weird. It's earlier than usual. Did they already know who she was?

Hiding it inside her desk, she unfolds it.

A date!? That wasn't what I was talking about! Don't make it sound like that!! We were thinking about planning a surprise birthday party for him. He may not be the best person to others, but he's a good friend. You don't have to join in, I just wanted to tell you.

Another sheet of instant film slides out of the plane. This one was a picture of the school garden.

It was connected to one of the third-year classes, so none of the younger students could go there. A good clue for their identity.

Y/N opens up her Math notebook.

I was just joking, I can't believe you took it so seriously.

Fine, I'll If it's something fun like that. I'm not sure if I'll be able to help, though. I don't even know who you are.

"What's that? Are you writing a love letter to someone?"

Mina, Y/N's classmate looks over her shoulder.
She jolts in surprise and glares at Mina.

"Sorry for sneaking up on you, I just wanted to see what you were doing!"

Y/N looks around the classroom. It had ended already.

"Writing a letter to my pen pal."
She looked back down.

"It doesn't look like it!" Mina looked at her knowingly. "I'm your friend. You can tell me anything."

Y/N stared back at her.
"There's nothing to tell."

"If you say so." Mina walks away, still unconvinced.