03|THOUGHTS

THOUGHTS

THOUGHTS.

TIME SEEMED IRRELEVANT IN YOUR DREAMLAND

It felt like ages had passed, but at the same time, entering this world felt like it had just happened yesterday.

Plenty of tea parties as well as un-birthday parties flew by, each one more exciting than the one prior.

It was all wonderful, and as perfect as you could imagine, but no matter how wonderful it was...it wasn't quite...right.

In the back of your mind, something told you that no matter how delicious the un-birthday cake, how beautiful the flower's singing, or how cute the talking animals were, that it wasn't real.

And most of you wanted to deny that.

But deep down, you did know that this all wasn't real.

"Even if it isn't real," you told yourself, "I'd much rather be here than where I was before, regardless of this place being real or not."

Because you didn't want to leave your dreamland, even if it was fake. As long as it made you happy, you wanted to stay.

You didn't care about what was happening before, or what was happening outside of this world in the present.

All you cared about was enjoying your delusion that was much better than what you would have had in reality.

What's more, is that when Cheshire, your cat which was now pink and purple striped checked up on you, you refused to listen to anything he had to say about your state outside of dreamland.

Because it didn't apply to you at all. Well, to you in your dreamland, that is.

Besides, when Cheshire first told you about reality, it sounded horrible.