|The Kidnapping 3|

"This place smells like ass! We're never going to find that house by nightfall." I complain.

      "The forest looked a lot smaller on the map," Kuwabara adds as the three of us continue walking until we reach a hill. Botan looks around before pointing her finger to her right.

      "Come on, boys. The other trail goes all the way to the top. I think it's our best bet!" Botan mentions, and I groan.

      "Do we still have to walk?" I groan, and Kuwabara perks up, jogging ahead.

      "Come on, Urameshi! Wait for me, Yukina. Your true love is coming!" Kuwabara happily exclaims as I walk up the hill to be next to Botan when Kuwabara goes over a small hill.

      "I guess he is done being in love with you, Botan."

      "Darn," Botan answers jokingly, and Kuwabara looks back at us like an impatient child.

      "What are you guys waiting for? We have a girl to rescue!" Kuwabara yells from the bottom of the hill. Botan and I get nervous at his eagerness to save the ice apparition.

      "Shouldn't we tell him about the rest of the video?"

      "I'd hate to ruin his fun," I tell Botan as I think back to the video makes me sweat.

      Yukina being Hiei's sister and Kuwabara liking her, it's already a family feud!

      We continue walking through the forest with dull greenery everywhere until Kuwabara stops suddenly.

      "What's wrong, Kuwabara?"

      "I'm sensing something terrible," Kuwabara tells me. Botan looks down at her wrist to hear her watch go off.

      "The compass is going crazy!" Botan exclaims as I look ahead to see a lean man with shades walking toward us, and I glare at him.

       "Hey, how is it going, neighbor!" I call out, and he stops five feet away.

       "You're on private property, boys and girls. You'd better leave." The slim man tells us, and Kuwabara gets a grin on his face.

      "We can't leave. We just got here." Kuwabara states, and I can't help but smirk.

      "Pretty, please let us stay at your master's house!" Botan pleads playfully, and the man only smirks.

      "I'm afraid I can't do that." The man states, and I get a bit frustrated.

      "Come on. We know he has plenty of room."

      "Yeah, those crime lords always have very swank houses." Kuwabara and I comment, and the man instantly becomes defensive.

      "Crime lord? You sure know a lot. You had your chance!" The man starts morphing his body weirdly, like unwinding wires after speaking. He is ripping through his clothes, and his skin is turning green with multiple thick tentacles of green. His snout points out outwards like a garden hose, and he laughs.

      A demon, for sure!

      His chest shows a vertical mouth with sharp teeth. I prepare my fist with spirit energy, and so does Kuwabara as the demon jumps at us with his tentacles ready to get us.

       "Spirit Sword!" Kuwabara jumps up and cuts three times into the demon. His limbs get cut off. I point my finger at the monster, gathering my spirit energy at the tip.

      "Spirit Gun!" my energy instantly shoots at him, disintegrating the demon as the blast fades away to nothing. I look at Kuwabara and smirk.

      "And I thought they'd make it easy for us, Kuwabara."