|Four Saint Beast 4|

"The only thing you can do now is run, Traitor!"

     "We'll see about that!"

     I don't have much of a choice but to use my Enchanted Voice techniques.

     Byakko releases another scream to turn me to ash as I direct a bit of my energy to my voice box while the petals go outwards to circle the blast.

     "Disperse~," I said with the sound of my voice being laced with energy as the petals help amplify my energy to be more directed towards the blast that it dissipates. Before I can even refocus another blast was shortly sent my way.

     "Meyome!" My friends call out to me as the petals turn to ash and I quickly jump to the next tower.

     "You may have surprised me but it takes a bit more time to do than my Tiger Scream!"

     That's fine if he knows the weakness since I'm no longer fond of that technique. I just have to make him believe he has me cornered.

     "Now all you can do is run!" Byakko yells and I jump towards another tower in his direction. Each time I land on one, I have to jump off of it or turn to ash like the first one. With each tower eliminated I leap toward the tower in front of him.

     "Had enough! Tiger Claws!" Byakko quickly throws his claws at me and catches me off guard as soon as I landed on the tower. The tearing of skin I feel makes me flinch and I take the stem of a rose out of my breast pocket.

     Think quickly-!

     "Meyome! Switch with me!" Yusuke screams at me but I just focus on my enemy.

     "I've got this Yusuke!"

     "You surprise me! Still fighting despite your frail human body!" Byakko points out when I deny Yusuke's help. I simply send my opponent a smirk.

     "Sorry If I'm not easy to kill like the others," I mention with a small smile, moving toward the left a bit but that small tower is quickly destroyed. Perfect.

     "Sorry, the little ones are easy to overlook. You're trapped just accept it, it'll make your last moments a whole lot easier." Byakko laughs and the whispers from my worried friends reach my ears.

     "Can you reach her, Hiei?"

     "If need be." I hear Hiei answer Kurama which irritates me a bit.

     "Trust me for once! I don't want your help right now!" I call out to them and turn my attention to Byakko again who just laughs at me.

     "Idiot, they were your last chance to survive!" Byakko tells me and starts developing his blast, I get ready to jump. The ball of sparking energy soon comes my way and I jump high as possible toward Byakko's pillar. Every second goes by quickly and before I legitimately fall in the stem grows into a pole vault. The bottom hits the leftover stone and instantly sends me flying upwards toward the overgrown cat.

     "Huh!"

     "This is goodbye!" I call out quickly growing a leaf blade and stabbing it in Byakko's head. He falls backward from the amount of force I exerted, falling toward the lava first. I maneuver my body to turn around and stab the leaf into the stone, clinging onto it for dear life.

     "Meyome!... She can't be. You can't die!" Yusuke screams and I grip tightly to the leaf blade.

     That was too close for my liking!

     I look over the boys near the entrance of this forsaken oven to see them all somber.

     "Hey! Could you guys help me out? Unless you really want me to cook myself alive!" I yelled and just like that, I caught their attention to see them relieved.