Dirty Deeds and Good Dick (Smut Warning)

I pull up to the mansion and step out of my car. Rhea pulls up behind me on her sleek black Ducati and pulls the helmet from her head.

"You ready?" She asks, as she walks over to me.
I take a deep breath and nod.

"Let's get this over with."

With the contract in hand, Rhea and I walk up the steps and to the front door of the Anoa'i home and ring the doorbell.

Ms. Patricia opens the door and greets us happily.

"Come in. Roman is in his father's study."

I nod and make my way down the hall, towards the office that I always meet Mr. Anoai in.

I hesitate at the door before knocking and walk in when Roman's voice instructs me to.

Sitting behind the desk is Roman, looking fine as hell!

He smiles and stands to greet me. Roman motions for me to sit and I do.

"So, you're ready to do business together?" He asks.

I smirk and sit the contract on the desk.

"Not quite." I push the orange envelope towards Roman and he opens it.

"I wrote some things down that I require if you want us to do business. Read over them and I expect a new contract with my rules on them. After that, I'll sign." I smile and Roman chuckles.

"Fine. I'll have a new contract ready for you tomorrow." Roman says and I nod.

I stand to leave.

"Wait." Roman stands and walks over to me.

"Yes?"

Roman pushes his big hands into the pockets of his black dress pants.

"Stay and have dinner with me. Let's have a toast to a new beginning." He suggests.

I smile and look down at the floor.

"We haven't agreed to anything, yet."

"I know. But, I don't want you to leave ."

I lick my lips and sigh.

"Ok, I'll stay for a little. Just for dinner, though." I say and Roman nods.

"Just dinner."
——————————————————————————

I follow him from the office and towards dining room area that's just to the left of the front door. The most mouth watering smells are coming from the kitchen.

"I knew I smelt something amazing when I walked in." I say, as I look around the decorated dining room.

" I say, as I look around the decorated dining room