The Illusive Roman Anoa'i

I had a long talk with Damien, Christian, and Rhea about everything Mr, Monaghan and I talked about.

Well...almost everything. I didn't tell them about the address he gave me or the plan I have to meet him.

I regrettably cancel my girls night out with Eva and get dressed to go to this club to meet Roman. I don't know what he looks like or if he's even a real person.

The only people who've apparently met him is Cameron and his dad, but as much as I want to trust them, they are the enemy.

I sigh, as I smooth out my dress and look myself over in the mirror.

My curves sit perfectly in the pink dress and my blonde wig has been styled accordingly

My curves sit perfectly in the pink dress and my blonde wig has been styled accordingly. I apply a light amount of makeup and spritz some Dolce&Gabanna, the red cap. I look good and smell even better.

Now, I just have to sneak out the house. I grab my heels and purse, to slowly open my bedroom door and close it. The downstairs is dark, but the light from my dad's office is on.

I tiptoe down the marble staircase and try not to breathe too loud, as I do. My nerves are making me anxious! I get to the bottom of the stairs and wait for a second.

My dad is talking to someone and I think it's Damien and Chris.

I quickly and quietly scurry to the front door and quietly unlock the door. Now, all I have to do is open it and step outside and I'm golden!

I twist the doorknob and jump, as I hear my dad scream at his security guards. I take that chance to open the door and step outside to lock it.

Just as I do, Rhea's voice comes to me from the porch.

"Where are you off to?" She asks and I quickly turn around to see her.

"Sneaking away? Who are you meeting?" She asks.

"I promised Eva I'd go out with her tonight. I've been real stressed out lately and I need a night out. Pleeease, don't tell my dad or Chris." I plead and Rhea sighs.

"Fine. But, be back before 10." She warns and I hug her.

"Thank you!" I kiss her cheek and hurriedly put my heels on.

I go over to the waiting cab and wave to Rhea.

I blow out the air I've been holding with relief. Now, the dangerous part.

——————————————————————————

Roman POV

The dimly lit club is filled with rich clientele and scantily clad women and male dancers. The club is a means to relax and do business without prying eyes.

The last thing we need is the few cops that aren't in my pocket to turn up dead for being too smart for their own good.

I blow smoke out of my nostrils, as I survey the crowd, making sure no one gets out of line. As, I'm faintly listening to the meeting behind me, I spot a sight that makes me more aware of my surroundings and my dick twitch in my pants.