THE FIRST QUESTION!

KC: *boredly looks at her flypad waiting for something, then a notification pops up, happy* Finally! I've been wanting this!

Pip: *looks over at the koala after reading the instructions manual once more* You've been wanting what?

Freddy: Yeah, what? *walks over to his friends from playing with a baby octopus in the tank, looks around* Where's Krysia at?

Krysia: *walks in the nursery* Hey, guys! I was helping a couple flyers with their injuries in my office. What's going on? *sits down next to the koala*

KC: *still happy* We've finally gotten something! A question! 

Pip: No way! We've finally gotten something different besides dares.

Freddy: Flammazing! Something new this time!

Krysia: *looks at the koala* Who's it for?

KC: *checks her flypad* It's for me!

Pip: Who's it from?

KC: *checks her flypad, reads it aloud* It's from ShipQueen1231 and it says KC, where did you learn to take care of babies? Did Captain Beakman teach you or did you go to school for it? Ooh! That's actually a really interesting question! I'll take it!

Freddy: So, where did you learn to take care of all those cutesy-wutsey little babies?

KC: Hmm... *thinks for a moment, trying to remember then she does* I actually learned to take care of babies right in my neighborhood, the royal rainy rainforest! So you know how I have a brother and two sisters? Well, we each are a year apart from each other. My brother is a year older than me and then my two sisters right after. But since I was only a year old when they were born, I figured out that I wasn't ready to take care of babies. As I got a lot more older, I felt like I was ready to try. So I started doing some babysitting. I helped other animals help take care of their kids and babies and watch them overnight if I had to. Then, once I felt ready to have a job, I applied for T.O.T.S. to help prep the babies, and I immediately got in! And so, I'm here! Help taking care of the little nuggets and getting them prepped and ready to see their forever families! 

Pip: Wow. So, you started babysitting in your neighborhood to help get you here at T.O.T.S. to take care of the babies before they see their families?

KC: Yep! And I love doing it! 

((Hope you like reading this! More comin' up!))

Word count: 398