'Kapital 1'

{Ostend Marine Base, 9th November 1946, Docks}

In the marine base, troops and AFVs already start to move into landing crafts or German-licensed LSTs, but also couple of auxiliary cruisers. Standartan führer Michael and his men is heading toward his section of the docks where his Garrison currently Loading tanks, artillery etc. to LSTs, Auxiliary cruisers too.. Michael and his men stumbles jägers tank crew and the Obersturmbannführer's panther ii. And uh.. they also sees someone too. And she's the most interesting person in this unit. Michael and his men stops a bit to just.. eh.

(Untersturmführer Erika Jäger, Age 26, Born June 7th 1920, Hometown potsdam, Standard weapon STG 44, Secondary Walther P38)

Emma : ^*sigh* why are we stopping ?^

Schütze Johan : ^one of the few Female Sturmtruppen.. and she's gorgeous^

Schmidt : ^Johan, behave yourself^

Michael : ^*sigh* alright that's enough, c'mon lets go^

......

Erika : ^ah~ hallo dear bruder, your tank is ready^

Jäger : ^gut gut, eh.. you go first on the LST, we'll meet you there.^

Erika : ^*Smiles* Tchüss~^

she walked to the LST , also being watched by some of michaels men from behind while she walked away to board the LST. Erika is the tankers sister, she is a fighter alright, first joined the sturmtruppen in 1942, saw action in battle of brussels, alsace-lorraine and paris. Other boys commented on her beauty and elegancy, while others liked her charm. Michael however isn't interested on her, nor does lehmann, lehmann already has a wife and kids, Michael is younger than her, dating an older woman isn't Michaels thing.

Schütze Johan : ^those hips.. they don't lie^

Emma : ^*pouts* you're all perverts^

Jäger : ^she's beautiful isn't she... Michael^

Michael : ^eh.. im not into Girls that is older than me^

Jäger : ^Hey, Sometimes Older girls are a thing of beauty hehe~^

Michael : ^pfft, whatever^

As everybody in his unit heads for the lsts, Michael looked around and spotted someone out of the ordinary, a.. black sturmtruppen soldier, he seems like he's from mittel-afrika due to his M-A patch, he seems like writing on his personal journal. Klaus noticed Michael's curiosity, Klaus smiles, he knew the black man for a long time.

Jäger : ^Chikadi!^