'Der Prolog'

^in German^

"In English"

"In Falmartian Language"

"In japanese"

{Ostend, Kingdom Of Belgium, November 2nd 1946, Kaiserliche Marine Base}

A year after the second world war ended, Belgium has been reconstructing from the war, in the small Ostend Kaiserliche marine Base, 2 warships has been docked there, and also a single Sturmtruppen division stationed there, 19th sturmtruppen division. On the beach of ostend, A Small German Squad was Assigned to security outside of the Naval Base lead by a SturmTruppen by the name of Michael Kettleberg, A relatively young 24 year old Standartenführer, Hes a Cool off guy, he's chill.

(StandartanFührer Michael Kettleberg, age 23, born February 12th 1925, Hometown Frankfurt, Standard Weapon STG 44, Secondary P38)

Michael : ^So foggy today, its always like this in Belgium^

Michael joined the sturmtruppen in 43'. Due to The emergency national conscript at that year. At that time Germany needed more men to fight off the syndicalists, so men from the age of 16-40 has to joined the military from whatever branches, women also join, but only for Non-combat role, nurses, and field medic, although there is rare occasion where women get into the military. But when the war finally over, the ENC ended. And some military men goes back home. Michael however he decide to continue military service because he has nothing to do at his hometown of Frankfurt. A Sturmtruppen schütze approached the Frankfurt native.

*salute*

Schütze : ^Standartanführer kettleberg^

Michael : ^Evening stefan^

Schütze 'stefan' : ^your family has sent you a letter *gives letter*^

Michael turn back, open the letter, it was a letter from his Mother. His mother wrote that she has stage 1 diabetes, she told that his father was injured during work. His little brother graduated from Frankfurt university. Michael is quiet and sigh, he crunch the letter and just throw it to the sea.

Schütze 'Stefan' : ^Herr kettleberg ?^

Michael : ^its ok stefan, its.. nothing personal, you can go now^

Schütze 'Stefan' : ^Jawohl, err.. Herr kettleberg, have you.. heard noises coming from the fog lately ?^

Michael : ^Nein, Besides the waves.. i don't hear anything^

Schütze 'Stefan' : ^i.. heard.. a faint noise.. just north, its almost like its coming from the waters..^

Michael : ^Really...^

Michael looked to the foggy waters to closely hear the noise Stefan heard. Quiet, till he hear some faint. Flapping noise, the flapping noise gets a little louder, Michael cocks his STG and looked directly toward the noise. Stefan loads his g40k rifle.