story idea #149

Love, Spells & Mischief

In this new world, witches are finally being accepted among humans, Lily, a clumsy yet eager young witch, enrolls in a school that's testing a coexistence program between the two communities.

Jake, on the other hand, is haunted by the memory of his father's tragic demise during a human and wizard war, leaving him with a deep-rooted hatred for witches.

As the new program begins, tensions rise between Lily and Jake since the first day they met.

However, one day, Lily's clumsiness leads her to accidentally brew a powerful love potion that spreads throughout the school. Chaos ensues as teachers and students turn into love-struck horny people.

Jake is the only one left unaffected and Lily approaches him to help them find a solution. Initially, he agrees, planning to exploit the situation and ruin the witch-human coexistence plan and send her away.

But as they spend time together, Jake begins to see Lily in a different light. He witnesses her genuine concern for others and her determination to fix her mistake. The more they interact, the more his preconceived hatred about witches starts to crumble. Jake realises that not all witches are evil and he may have started to like her.

They have only seven days to reverse the spell or the coexistence program will be ruined, forcing them to part ways forever.