35|EXTRA: JC's petsitting diary (1/2)

- In which Jiang Cheng complains to his boyfriend about Wangxian's irrational decision to become bunny moms. 

Part 1

"XICHEN-GE!!"

Jiang Cheng frantically banged at the door of Lan Xichen's apartment. A second later, the door opened, revealing Lan Xichen in his casual clothes.

"Wanyin? What are you-?"

Jiang Cheng grabbed Lan Xichen and scrunched up his face and shouted in the older's face, "THEY ARE MISSING, XICHEN-GE, YOU GONNA HELP ME!"

"Who- what? Who's missing?" Lan Xichen was concerned, mostly because Jiang Cheng was screaming his head off. He placed a hand on Jiang Cheng's back and led the agitated boy into his apartment.

"Calm down, love, you are going to wake up the neighbors. Now tell me, who's missing?"

Jiang Cheng rubbed his eyes, clearly upset as he said, "The rabbits."

Lan Xichen was confused. "The rabbits? Since when did you have rabbits?"

"I don't! Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji brought them home this morning."

Jiang Cheng has finally calmed down and he sat there on Lan Xichen's lap on the sofa as he recounted his morning to the older...

...
It was around 7 in the morning and Jiang Wanyin was fast asleep in the comforts of his own room. However, unbeknownst to the oblivious boy, an intruder was lurking in the very shadows of his safe haven, threatening to disturb his peaceful slumber.

When Jiang Cheng slowly came to, he shifted around in his blankets and was still half asleep when he felt something soft and furry brushed against his leg. Slightly annoyed, he moved his leg- only for the furry something to start climbing up his leg.

Now fully awaked and terrified, Jiang Cheng stayed stiller than a scarecrow as this furry thing crawled all over his body until it popped up in front of his face from within the blankets. A pair of dark, bead-like eyes stared back at him.

Jiang Cheng immediately screamed and threw off his blankets. He was about to whack the creature with his pillow when the door burst open and a Wei Wuxian came cannonballing in, tackling Jiang Cheng onto the floor, knocking the life right out of him.

A Lan Wangji poked his head in from the doorway seconds later.

Disheveled and bruised, and seeing three unwelcome things in his room, Jiang Cheng screamed again.

"What- what is this?! Wei Wuxian?!?!"

"SHHH!! Jesus, A-cheng, would you keep your voice down! Don't you know bunnies have sensitive hearing?"

Wei Wuxian scolded Jiang Cheng as he picked up and stroked the said bunny in his arms. The rabbit had dark fur and a small, round twitching nose. 

Jiang Cheng was hysterical. "Is- is that thing vaccinated?!"

Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes. "Look at you! You probably need a vaccination more than my Xianxian. Chill out!"

Lan Wangji, who was at the doorway, agreed, "Mn."

That's when Jiang Cheng noticed a fourth uninvited creature- a small white-furred bunny with a twitching pink nose- sitting comfortably in the crook of Lan Wangji's arm.

"..." Jiang Cheng almost started hyperventilating. Oh, why oh why, can't he ever just have a normal morning???

_

Jiang Cheng got the gist of the story. He had finally calmed down and kicked everyone, human or not, out of his room so he could change and now they were sitting in the kitchen watching the two bunnies doing a weird shuffling dance (if you can call it that) on the counter.