New Years Toast: Part 2

Ben turned around and Miranda gave him a pleading look and as soon as she did that, he rushed over to her, smashing his lips into hers and cupping her face in his hands. They both moaned in unison as Ben devoured her lips. Miranda's body felt like it would explode from all the sensations his kisses were causing her. Ben felt like he was losing control the longer their lips were connected because he was finally back where he wanted to be. She pulled him closer to her with his waist, trying to deepen their kiss. Ben groaned before he pulled back to suck on her bottom lip and then he licked her lips. Miranda touched his face to keep the kisses flowing and he held her close by the small of her back.

Ben pushed her up against the wall and stared into her eyes for a moment as if he was both speaking and searching for something. He leaned back in, kissing her hard while grabbing her breast and gripping her ass cheek tightly. Miranda whimpered at the pleasure and pain that she felt, because she liked it when he was slightly aggressive.

Ben pulled her pajama bottoms down and spread her legs swiftly before palming her pussy. Miranda gasped and shivered at his touch then began rolling her hips to feel friction against his hand. Without warning Ben pushed two of his fingers into her vagina and began to finger her while using his thumb to rub her clit. Miranda moaned loudly as she held onto his biceps and threw her head back, hitting it against the wall. Ben placed kisses all over her neck, taking his time to suck on her sweet spot which made her dripping wet. Miranda wanted to feel his mouth on her breast so she took off her shirt revealing her hardened nipples.

He stopped kissing her neck and looked into her eyes as he began to finger her faster. "I love you so much but I'm mad at you," Ben said with bass in his voice.

"I'm –I'm sorry, I love you too," Miranda whispered as tears pooled from the pleasure and emotion of being with her husband again.

Miranda moved Ben's face from her neck to her breast and he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Miranda yelped and groaned at the sensations that were taking over her body. Ben began fingering her faster and faster, not relenting as he sucked her nipples. She felt the pressure building in her pelvis as she looked at her husband feasting on her breast.

Miranda's breathing increased until she was panting and the feeling of her orgasming coursing through her made her shut her eyes tightly as she felt herself about to cum.

"Ben I –I ahh," Miranda screamed as she came.

Ben quickly muzzled her scream as he kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth as they kissed. Their tongues fought before finding compromise as they both came down from her high. If breathing wasn't necessary, they wouldn't have pulled apart but they both took a breath while still holding each other closely. Foreheads connected and their eyes closed they took in the moment. Miranda leaned in and rubbed her nose against his before they opened their eyes to look at each other.

Miranda began to unzip his coat and pull it off his shoulders. He tossed it onto one of the chairs as Miranda pulled him towards the hallway that led to their bedroom. Ben felt his manhood jump as he watched his wife's hips sway as they made their way to the bedroom. Though he wanted her badly, suddenly he felt they should talk first.

"Miranda, can we talk about things first," Ben asked as they entered the bedroom.

Miranda cupped his face and softly kissed his lips again as they moved towards the bed. Ben plopped down on the bed, holding Miranda by her booty as she continued to profess her love to him through the soft, sensual kisses she was giving.

"Can we just talk later," Miranda said as she unbuckled his pants.

Ben lifted to pull his pants and boxers down then he kicked his shoes off. Miranda stared at his dick standing tall and at attention so she firmly gripped it.