Clash of Cooper and Saurian

"Credit goes to DJjammer for helping me put this together."

• Location: Monaco

• Jobs: 5

Clash of Cooper and Saurian is the prologue to this story. It's a fanfic to game we never got. This will be my representation of how Sly 5 will go. With my Oc of course. This is when we are introduced to Rumble Saurian and Spinner as they'll go on their own adventure to save the world. Who would've thought.

Synopsis

The Cooper gang had continued the search for sly when suddenly they vanished. That was 2 year ago. We are introduced to another gang of thieves. The leader is Rumble Saurian as he is from another clan that the cooper clan treated as friends and rivals, the Saurian Clam. Rumble is the last member Ashe becomes a master thief. But it's put on hold when someone or something is bringing back an ancient evil. And it's up to him to stop it, along with another thief that he surely does not want to work with. Sometimes the Two clans don't see eye to eye. He must find the Time Machine parts of Cyrille Le Paradox, rebuild it and bring back the one and only Sly Cooper.

Boom that's it for Episode Debrief. How this will go is when you see the picture above, it'll mean you're in a new episode. Each chapter will the job sly or the others would normal take in the game. Number of jobs will equal the number of chapters they'll be before moving to a New episode. Next chapter, Rise of a new (anti) Hero and new threats in, Smash & Grab.