THIRTEEN

And then the bottle spun...

Everyone watched with their breath held. My heart was banging in my chest and I just hoped that no one could hear it.

The bottle stopped at Leah. She looked nervously at Arran. I bet she hadn't of thought what she would do if she was stuck in the closet with someone. They were only concentrating on getting me stuck with Daniel. She spun the bottle again and it landed on...Jay. Arran sighed.

Leah reluctantly walked into the closet with Jay. The closet was just next door to the room we were in. We sat for what felt like five minutes, but it was probably only thirty seconds. I took nervous sips of my drink, trying not to catch anyone's eye.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do it...I like Arran too much. " Leah said while returning to the room with Jay behind her. Arran grinned. "Someone give me a dare then!"

"I dare you to sit on my lap and kiss me like you've never kissed before!" Arran said quickly before anyone could even open their mouth. Leah giggled, jumping on her boyfriend's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him like her life depended on it. Wow, where did that confidence come from? Arran's hand slipped round her waist as they both got lost into the moment. Everyone looked around awkwardly.

I wish I had what Leah had. They were in love, everyone could tell. They looked so happy and carefree, and had got so lost in the moment that they probably forgot there were people in the room.

I sighed, staring at them. I wanted to be in love. Their love looked so easy. Why couldn't I find something like that?

I peaked a glance at Daniel to see him looking at them too. The ginger haired girl, who I still had no clue what her name was, was trying to get his attention from next to him. But he didn't pay her any attention. He was still looking at the loved up couple, a frown on his face, clearly thinking about something.

But I suppose I'll never know what was in that boys head. That was probably what infuriated me the most. Sometimes he was so difficult to read. I wanted to know what he was thinking. I wanted to know what he was feeling. Was he even capable of feeling anything?

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that he was looking directly at me. I blushed and looked away, searching for a distraction.

Arran and Leah finally broke apart with happy smiles on their faces, lips slightly red and swollen. Damn, you go girl. We chuckled.

The game continued and I thanked the heavens that I hadn't been picked yet. Jay had

to go into the closet with the black haired girl, Jenny I think her name was. Jay wasn't overly pleased, I could tell. Then Arran and Daniel got picked, which they point blank refused to go in, even though we literally tried to drag them. So they had to do a dare. They had to drink a quarter of a bottle of vodka each, somehow they actually managed it. However it will probably hit them like a train later on.

The bottle was spun again...Me. it landed on me. My heart plummeted. Oh no. I bit my lip and spun the bottle to find who I would have to suffer the closet with. I could feel Daniel watching my closely.

Please not him.

Please not him.

Please not him.

Ryan. We looked at each other and laughed. I couldn't help but feel something strange. Was that...Disappointment? I stood up grabbing his hands.

"Thank God it's you!" I said with fake happiest. I smiled at him, biting my lip, and then we both made our way to the closet.

"Have fun you guys! But no babies!" I heard Leah shout as we left. I giggled as Ryan and I stood in the dark closet. There wasn't much light so I couldn't see much of his features. I could smell his aftershave since we were standing so close.