031 | having the best day

tagged: adalynbarlow, jackaverymusic Liked by others

Liked by others

JackalynUpdates happy valentine's day everyone❤️

view all comments

User929 did they break up?? why haven't they posted together yet??

User2 Where's this from? I can't find it anywhere
     | JackalynUpdates @user2 Adalyn's story
a couple weeks ago!!

User581 they're sooo cuteeeee

User743 why can't people understand that just cause they haven't posted yet it doesn't mean they're broken up!! its not like they're posting other stuff today and just not with each other, they're not active at all so they're probably just spending it together no phones or smth
     | User60 @user743 no frrr

User022 did anyone else notice that jack put out a song today?
| User54 @user002 Wait what?? he never
said anything about a song today
| User022 @user54 yeaa i got a notif
earlier and was so confused
| User808 @user54 it's called cartier!! it's
basically just about them having sex 24/7
lmfao

User112 I hope they're having the best day together

february 14

———————

As it approached ten-pm on Valentine's day, the couple was walking around their closest Target store, grabbing snacks to eat over their show when they got home, after spending basically the whole day laying in bed, sad over the fact that today was their little girl's due date and how they should have their baby with them now.

One of the only things other then Jack being there with her that was getting her through the day was their twins. And although they weren't due for three more months, she was aware that she was at the point in this pregnancy where if anything were to happen, she was far enough along for it to have a high chance of ending positively.

Despite that, she still wasn't in the best of moods. Both choosing to spend the day off their phones and focused on each other — knowing that them not posting anything online would start many rumours about the state of their relationship, but they didn't care because at the end of the day they're not obligated to do or say anything.

"ice cream too, baby," Adalyn softly spoke with a small sniffle, her arms staying wrapped around his and she directed him away from heading towards the checkouts already.

Jack softly hummed in agreement although he knew her having her headphones in meant she couldn't hear him. "What flavor do you want, gorgeous?" he asked as they got to the frozen section.