Introduction

Hey, I'm Jennifer Waves, but you can call me Jenna. Being a royal means i have to follow my destiny right? Well im sorta againt the whole royal/rebal situation. For this topic, im with poppy, ROYBEL STYLE!!!

I have been at Ever After High for about one term. Yes thats right, im a newbie, well, kinda. At least i knew some of the some of the students here by there parent's fairytales, and i know the Prince Eric's son- oh yeah! I forgot to mention, my mother is the little mermaid. I really don't know whats going on with my head these days, i have the memorie of a goldfish!

I know what your wondering, your wondering how can i go to Ever After High if im a mermaid? Well the answer to your question is that im half mermaid and half human therefore i can turn into a mermaid in water and human on land. (When i re-act my mothers story we don't include that i can turn human.)

So back to the topic, Prince Eric's son is named Derek. He is quite a trickster and can be REALLY annoying but i guess hes ok. As for Queen Usula's daughter, Berverly tentacals she is not bad. She pretty much sees this as acting a show, although she can be a bit serious and stubborn when she had to be.

My dorm-room mate is Duchess Swan, daughter of the Swan Queen. She is a pretty big diva and sometimes seems a bit sneaky...

Ok. Have i interested you enough? Well if so then please continue to read my story!

Hi guys, thanks for reading my first chapter about Jenna Waves. The next chapter will hopefully be updated soon!