Chapter 2: "Mine baby girl. All mine."

Start from the beginning

I looked over my shoulder at Chloe, she was grinning from ear to ear and I smiled back giggling a little. She was looking over my shoulder about to fall on me but I kept scrolling, passing a few messages.

Baby boy: so can I hide with you?

Chloe: no lol you would make way too much noise, sorry

Baby boy: I could kind of be quiet, but it's going to be hard

Chloe: and your reason?

Baby boy: your the reason! lol

I giggled, and Chloe blushed, "He's such a goof." Chloe muffled into my shoulders, her arms wrapped around my shoulder loosely behind me. I kept strolling downward.

Chloe: I am a queen

Baby boy: only if I can be your king

Chloe: of course king Bieber

I 'aw' out loud, causing Chloe to blushed deeply, she covered her cheeks and look away. "You guys so....corny." I said at Chloe, laughing and a little jealous of their little friendship. I scrolled down more.

Chloe: I am way cuter than you

Baby boy: you are right, you are

I looked at Chloe behind me, she purse her lips up at me, biting down onto her lip smiling. Then I looked at the last message that was sent, wanting to know the answer as well.

Chloe: question, describe me in one word?

I smiled broadly at Chloe, "Here get this phone." I said, placing it in her hands, "That's why you was acting like a mental patient." I said, as she nodded softly and looked down, blushing again.

She kept looking at her phone every two seconds, waiting for him to text back. I shook my head, laughing at her concentration. The phone laid in front of her as she dipped the spoon she picked up in the ice bowl every so often.

is this is what being in love look like?

Then out of nowhere Chloe screamed, I had to catch myself from falling off the bed which I was so close to accomplishing.

Chloe jumped from her bed, running around the room squealing and holding her phone to her heart, yelling at the top of her lungs, "HE SAID MINE." Chloe kept yelling, as I smile at her, my eyes following her all around the room.

I have such a dramatic friend, she is the true definition of a fangirl.

Chloe rushed over to me, her breathing ragged and harsh from having her little happy fit. She handed me the phone, he hands shaking. I read over her message again and then Justin's.

Chloe: question, describe me in one word?

Baby: mine babygirl, all mine 🔐

I smirked at Chloe, "Damn girl." I said laughing, "You already have him claiming you." I said, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Shut up Madison." she said before giggling again and looking at her phone.

"You guys are really cute like?" I paused, "Tell him I said you guys are adorable." she shook her head.

"No, then he'll know that you have been reading our messages"

I smirked, "True, look at you looking out." I said, snapping my fingers and pointing at her.

Chloe laughed, "Whatever Madison." I smiled and pulled out my phone, dialing Ryan number and putting the phone to my ear.

I looked over at Chloe, her face was glowing. I smiled, I am glad she finally happy again.

____________

Chloe

I intertwine Madison and I fingers together before we pulled the door open of Gege's and approached a stand where a woman with hazel eyes ask us questions and then proceeded to guide us to a table where we would be sitting.

"How many will it be ma'am?" the women ask with the name tag, Jada, her hair was black with big beautiful curls all over her head. I smiled at her and she smiled back waiting for our answer.

"Four." Madison said smiling lightly, "The others will be here shortly." she added on, Jada just smiled at her and began to tell us to follow behind her to our destination.

We followed her until we was seated a few minutes later, the four booth was next to the window, looking over everything. It was quite nice.

"The person that will serve you will be here soon." Jada said, nodding her head at us and walking away.

While we waited me and Madison talked about random things as in food, clothes, boys, hair, nails, boys. The whole place smell so delicious, I could eat the air. Then feeling a present beside us, I turned to look at a finely handsome wateriness, I may say so myself.

"Hello." he smiled at us, placing the menus down in front of us, "My name is Marcus and I will be serving you today." he said, pulling out a notepad and a pen, "What would you like to drink?" He asked us both, Madison just stared at him so I decided to go first.

"Well." I paused, looking over my menu, "I guess I will go first since my friend here, I motion towards Madison and he looked at her, causing her to blush-"Can't seem to open her mouth and order." I said, earning a chuckle from him and a glare from Madison.

"I would like the special frappuccino and a simple vanilla cupcake, thank you." I said, closing my menu and returning his smile.

"And you ma'am?" He asked Madison, raising his eyebrows.

"The same, thanks." Madison said, blushing at him.

"All right." he said, scribbling it down, "I will be back with everything soon." and with that he left, I looked around, they was really busy today.

When he was out of site, Madison let out a breath, glaring at me. I laughed, Yes?" I question her.

"Don't 'yes' me, you know what." she said sternly, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry, I wasn't aware." I said, Madison rolling her eyes and dismissing me with her hands.

"Whatever." she said, looking around, "And where the hell is Ryan, he was suppose to be here, she looked at her wrist watch, a few centuries ago." she asked me, she bit her lip and rolled her eyes once again.

"Whenever he arrives. I will gladly very tightly place my hands around his neck and-" Madison stopped when Ryan swiftly sat next to her and Chaz sat next to me.

"Oh, I am terribly sorry for being late my darling." he paused, "But repeat what you just said?" he asked her, while Madison just sat there and turned her head away from him.

this is going to be a long day

________________

*REWRITTEN* chapter love! I hope it flows better and makes more sense but anyway

comment and vote!

LOVE YA, aloshia.