Only Touch

WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!

Hanon

"Then can I do something for you in return?"

I looked down. I acted all bold until now because he just looked so vulnerable and cute in that state of pleasure, but now I didn't know what to say.

I looked down at his center. It was hard again and glistening from his cum. His shirt was off and I could see his abs, his big, muscular body.

Just when did he get like this?

And lastly, his gorgeous face. Like he was the male lead from a romance novel.

How could I say no to him when he looked like this?

"Yes" I rushed out looking away from him.

MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE.

He held my face in his hands and made me look at him, "You'll really let me?"

I nodded.

He kissed my lips softly first, but it wasn't long until his lips moved to my neck. He moved the strap of my top down and kissed my shoulder. When he lowered the other strap, the loose top fell around my waist revealing my chest.

I was not wearing a bra.

"Why are you staring?" I asked and shut my eyes in shame.

"Because" He cupped the side of my face making me open my eyes, "You're so perfect everywhere"

His fingertips ran down to my neck and then my chest. His thumb gently brushed over my nipple. They felt so hard and tight, I was so embarrassed.

I gasped in shock when he leaned in and put his mouth on one of them. It felt wet and warm and it was a very new feeling.

I looked down at him to see what he was doing.

I shouldn't have.

He was sucking on my breast while looking up at me with a hungry look.

The visual stimulation was enough to send a jolt through me.

I put my hand in his hair to get him to stop because I was so embarrassed, but he sucked even harder and swirled his tongue which made me pull on his hair.

He frowned in pain still looking at me and smiled against my skin.

"You shouldn't do this in the future if you really want me to stop" He chuckled.

"Huh?"

Before I could realize what he was talking about, he put his mouth on my other nipple.

"Kai!" I yelled in surprise and tightened my grip on his hair.

"Yes?" He stopped and looked up at me.

His eyes alone told me that he was ready to do anything I asked.

"Should I stop?" He asked with a worried look.

I smiled and stroked his hair, that I had previously pulled, "No"

He let out a sharp sigh and pecked my lips.

"Hanon" He called my name against my lips in a low tone.

"Yes?"

"I want to touch you like you touched me" He whispered, his lips still on mine.

His low voice and the subtle touch of his plumb lips made me shiver. I leaned back a little to see his face. He was looking at my lips, but moved his gaze up to my eyes. His eyes were pleading me. He had a frown as if he was just so desperate.