Ziam (Niall centric)~ Park

(A/N Hello loves! I'm going to keep this short and sweet. It's Zainourry! But it has age play. Well not really age play I think. I'm not sure how all of that goes but it's a child fic I would guess. anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, fan and all that good stuff(: make sure to read the authors note at the end. Warnings; age play)

Ziam (Niall centric); Park

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BANG! Niall sat up in his red race car bed as his room filled with a bright white light. The 3 year old let out a small whimper as the house shook. His tiny hands clinched his blanket and pulled it up to his eyes. His baby blue eyes, wet with tears, looked around the tiny room. With every clap of thunder the young toddler let out a yelp. The room was quit for a moment as little Niall threw his stubby baby legs over the bed.

"Dada? Papa?" he whimpered out. He took his blue blanket in his left hand and held it to his heart and put his right thumb in his mouth.

"Lou? Haz?" He slowly jumped of the bed, and scampered to the door so the monsters under the bed couldn't reach his feet. He sighed in relief as he reached the door, untouched by the wavering claws that leaked beneath. He slowly opened the door and poked his dirty blond head out. He looked from side to side. His tummy knotted up as he peered at the dark corners in the hallway. He thought of all the monsters and witches that could be hiding there. He didn't listen to dada when he told him that if he didn't eat all his green beans that a witch would come and steal his toes. Instead, he passed them to Harry who ate them all up. He looked at his toes and wiggled them. He liked his toes. He didn't want to lose any. He silently made a promise to eat all his green beans next time. Niall stepped out of the room and shut the door quietly. He tiptoed across the hallway. With each tiny step was a small creak. When Niall finally reached Harry's door, he took his thumb out his mouth and reached for the doorknob. Right as his hand made contact with the door, a ear splitting CRACK sounded threw the silently house. A cry passed from Niall's lips as he pushed the door opened and saw his 5 year old brother Harry sitting on his bed, his brown curls all over the place, and his eyes wide with fear. Harry looked up to see the toddler standing there, his favorite blanket in his hands, and his lip in a pout. His eyes were red with unshed tears and his lips quivered.

"Haz? I'm scawed." Harry jumped off his bed quickly and ran towards his baby brother. He wrapped his arms around Niall and carried him to his bed, setting him in and then jumping up himself. He had to be brave, Harry though. He had to be brave for Niall. He wrapped him up in the blanket an pulled him close to his chest. Harry stroked Niall's hair as he cried silently into the older boys chest, clinging into his spiderman pajamas.

"You ok now Niall?" Harry whispered as Niall's cries turned into small hiccups. Niall only nodded and cuddle more into his brother. Another loud bang sounded through the house and Niall yelped in surprise. He tried holding in more sobs as the two boys heard a door open, then close, and footsteps running down the hallway. Harry's door flung open and their stood the eldest of the Payne-Malik children. Louis' hair was tousled and crazy. The 7 year old boy looked at his two frighten younger siblings.

"Loueh!" Niall screeched and reached his hands out in a grabbing motion. Louis bounded over to the boys and jumped into the bed. He made Harry lay by the wall and Niall in the middle and him on the edge. He and Harry wrapped their arms around the smallest as the rain pelted the house. All that was heard was the soft breathing and occasionally sniffles from Niall. They listened to the the wind as it grew calmer, and calmer, taking the storm away. And soon, the storm was gone. Niall had fell into a peaceful sleep while dreaming about being a fireman when he grew up, still holding into his blanket and thumb in his mouth. Louis smiled and ran his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry's eyelids drooped, and with each blink he found it harder and harder to keep them open. Finally, he gave up and fell asleep to Louis rubbing his head and humming a soft unknown tune. Louis smiled to himself, he truly loved his younger brothers. He sighed happily. He couldn't have asked for anyone better. He cuddled up into Niall and interlocked his hand with Harry's, and drifted off to sleep.