Narry~ Thats my boy.

(A/N; yay my first one-shot Warning; uh idk it has curse word in it thats basically it)

Narry; That's my boy.

(last edited: 10/28/14 I said "I" a lot. and I couldn't even really finish reading it I was cringing so hard.)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV;

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring beside me and a killer headache. I sat up and put my hands to head and let out a loud moan. I looked around the room. I was in my own room but something felt different. I remembered that I had heard snoring next to me. What had I done last night? All I remember is going to the new club with the lads, had a couple shots with Zayn, then everything else was a blurry. Could I have brought a girl home last night? Oh god management will kill me if she tells anyone about this. I lift up the sheets to see my suspicions were true, I was completely naked. Shit. I felt the person shift and I looked down to the top of a messy head of brown curls.

"What the f-" before I could finish my sentence, Harry popped his head from under the sheets. I could feel my face go pale, well paler than usual. Harry yawned and sat up rubbing his eyes and stretching his back. It was kinda cute. Like a kitten. A kitten with sexy sex hair. Wait what?! Sex hair! Oh god we didn't. Did we? Of course not, I'm not gay! Harry turned to me and gave me a sloppy grin.

"Morning love." he says his voice thick with sleep. He leans in to give me a kiss but I back off the side of the bed and hit the floor with a thud and moaned in pain. Harry leans over and a lot of emotions run through his eyes, he went from happy, to confused, to angry, to hurt. Why hurt? Harry gets of the bed, completely naked might I add, and I had to look around the room to keep my eyes from roaming his body. He stand in front of me and I finally meet his eyes. His green eyes were filled with hurt and tears.

"You don't remember last night." he croaks out, more as a statement than a question. I shook my head in confusion. He finally let the tears fall and went around my room to find his boxers and threw them on while muttering something to himself. The only thing I catch is 'I should have known' I stand up and walk towards Harry as he walks to the door still muttering things under his breath. I grab his arm and turn him around and look into his eyes.

"You what Haz?" I ask. He pulls from my grip with tears still running down his face and my heart shattered to see him so torn.

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!" he shouts in my face and runs out the door. I knew I should have followed him, any friend would have. But right now, I don't know what we are anymore. I sat on the edge of the bed with my hands in my hair and tugged them.

"What the fuck happened last night?!"

Harry's POV;

I should have known I should have fucking known. I should have known he wouldn't remember last night. I was hurt. No I was more than hurt. It feels like someone literally took their nails and plunged them into my chest, and ripped out my heart. Niall... Niall that.. that BASTARD! He took my heart and ripped it to shreds. I WANT to hate him, but I can't. I love him. I ran to the only person I could think of, the only person who knew about my love. Louis. I ran to his room and slammed my fist on it. Me and the other lads were all staying in one big house for the time being, it made things easier. Louis came out with bed hair and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Haz?" he asks with a yawn. He takes a look at my face and seams to wake up completely. He grabs me and drags me into his room, shutting the door in the process. I let out a long strangled sob as my body fell into my best friends.

"I should have known I should have known." I kept repeating as I held onto Lou like my life depended on it. He rocked me back and forth, shushing me to calm down. I finally calm down to the occasional sniffles and Lou peels me off his chest and holds me at arm's length.

"Haz, what wrong, you should have known what?!" He asks. Everyone always sees him as the immature one of the group, but really he's the like the momma of the group. Always worrying. I smiled a sad smile and looked into his eyes.

"He- he didn't remember last night." I let out another long sob and cried myself to sleep in the arms of my best friend.

**2 Weeks Later**

Niall and I haven't talked since that day. Lou told me Niall hadn't eaten much, Zayn and Liam try to talk to him but he won't talk. Today I finally got the courage to go talk to Niall. So here I am, standing in front of his door. Well I have been for about 10 minutes now, trying to find the courage to knock. Finally I raised my fist to knock when Niall open the door and almost ran into me. He backed away and was gapping like a fish. He did look horrible, he had dark bags under his eyes and he looked especially skinny. His hair was matted down and looked as if he hadn't had a decent shower. I just couldn't handle it anymore, I pounced on him and started kissing him. I expected him to push me off, but I didn't expect him to kiss me back. It was a kiss filled with passion and love. After we both pulled away, needing air, I rubbed my nose against his while trying to regain my breath.

"I'm sorry Niall." I say to him. I feel his hand rest on my cheek.

"Haz, open your eyes." I hear him whisper. I slowly open my eyes to meet his ocean blue eyes and I instantly melted.

"I love you Harry." he says, and he grins so wide that I think his face is about to spilt. I grin back and kiss his eyes and nose and cheeks.

"I love you to Niall." I lifted him up and set him on the bed and crawled next to him to cuddle him. We laid there for a bit until Niall's voice cut through the peaceful silence.

"What does this make us Haz?" he says barley over a whisper. I lean on my elbow and my face hovers over his.

"Niall, well you be my boyfriend." he grins and giggles and kisses my nose.

"I'd love to Haz." he curls back up into my chest and we sit in another comfortable silence.

"Haz?"

"Yes love?" I ask stroking his hair.

"I'm hungry." he states and looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Make me something to eat?" I let out a loud laugh and smile down adoringly at my boyfriend.

"That's my boy."