Larry~ I may just be a cat, but I love Harry Styles

(A/N HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVES!! If you're lonely and don't have a valentine like me I'll be your valentine ^_^ O.M.G. I HAVE 800 READS ON MY THIS IM SCREAMING I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Hehe, anyways... So i finally finished! This one shot is a little out of my comfort zone... but it was fun to write. It may be short, idk but I hope its good I have been working on this for the past two days -_- this one shot is dedicated to a lovely person by the name Hannah Rose. I just want to say I love you so much and babe and that I'm so grateful I get to talk to someone as sweet and caring as you. You are truly a wonderful individual and if anyone EVER needs to talk to someone if you're going through anything I highly suggest you talk to her she has helped me in so many ways. This is for you hun (: <3) Warnings; none I think ^_^

Prompt ;What about a Larry hybrid story? With Louis as the cat and he loves Harry and only Niall knows about it? Thats all I have come up with so far but if you need more details I can give you some:) Tell me what you think:)<3

Larry; I may be a cat, but I love Harry Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV;

A soft purr came from my mouth as I snuggled up against my best friend, Niall. His fur was a soft brownish blond color and on his left eyes it was a dark brown. He had a cute pink little nose with whiskers and his eyes were almond shape and an almost azure blue color. He was one good looking cat, to bad I only had eyes for one. I on the other hand was sporting my light brown fur with a white patch on my tummy and paws, and a pink nose like Niall's. My whiskers were dark and thick and I loved showing them off. My eyes were a light sky blue with flecks of green. Niall purred back at me and rolled over on his back, pawing at my fur. My lips twisted into a grin as I licked the fur on top his head. He was like a little brother, even though I said he was a good looking cat, but he was still a kitten. When we first got him I didn't like him at all. He kept hogging up all of MY Harry's attention and I didn't like it not one bit. But one day he was drinking his milk that Harry had left out for us and he had dribbles of milk down his chin and I stuck my paw out and swiped it off. He looked at me stunned but then pressed his head next to mine and that's when I knew I had the responsibility to take care of young Niall. The front door open then closed and Harry walked into the room whistling. Niall looks at me and smirks, jumping off the bed and prancing over towards Harry with his tail swooshing behind him. I sent daggers in his direction as he purred and rubbed himself against Harry's leg. Harry chuckled and bent down and scratched Niall behind his ears.

"Hey Ni, were you a good boy for Lou?" Harry asked using his baby voice that makes my stomach erupt in butterflies. Niall just meowed and climbed on top of him as Harry sat down on the ground. I jumped off and pranced over and meowed at Niall.

"Meow meow meow?" What do you think you're doing, I asked Niall

"Meow meow." I'm just saying hello to Harry, he says and smiled evilly. He lets out a long and loud purr as Harry scratches him on his special spot on his back. I let out a hiss and jumped next to Niall making him move over as I set my paws on Harry's chest and looked at his gorgeous eyes. He laughed loudly and scratched me on my head right between my eyes, totally obvious to the fact that me and Niall were having a discussion.

"Jealous, are we Lou?" Harry coos, and if it weren't for the fur and, urmm being a cat, I would have been bright red. Niall let out a chuckle and walked over to the sofa, jumping up and stretching his back. Harry picked me up, still rubbing my head, and sat next to Niall. I meowed at Niall telling him he can sit on Harry to, so he jumped up and sat near his knees, me near his chest. Harry quickly moved us off and went to the bathroom then went to put some movie on and turned off the lights. He sat back down and we went to our spots, but I moved Niall closer to me so we were sort of snuggled. Soon, Niall fell asleep to me gently licking the fur on top his head like a momma cat, and I put my head against Harry's chest. He started to gently stroke my fur as his eyes never left the screen. I watched his elegant face as it changed emotions through the movie, memorizing every detail. His cheek bones were strong and pointed, yet babyish and cute. His eyes lashes were so long that every time he blinked, they brushed across his cheeks. His lips were a dark pink color, and his skin a light pale. And his eyes, don't even get me started on his eyes. His eyes were a verdant green that shined even brighter when he smiled. Harry Styles, was in one word, beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a cat, then maybe I would have a chance with him. But I'll take what I can get. Soon Harry's strokes became irregular, then stopped all together. I looked up to see he had joined Niall in his sleeping stage. I let out a yawn and scratched at my nose. I better get to sleep, I thought to myself. That night I dreamed of me and Harry living together as humans. Niall was there to, he was my best friend after all. I couldn't live a life without him. Me and Harry were running through a thick field of wild flowers, smiling and laughing, holding hands. We came to a little picnic on the put skirts of the field and there sat a blond haired blue eyed Niall with a sand which in his mouth, smiling widely at us. I giggled and Harry sat down next to Niall, pulling me into his lap. Niall handed me my own sand which and I munched on it happily as I listened to the voices of my lover and best friend. Harry kissed my neck and a shiver went up my spine.

"I have to go." Harry says, looking sadly in my eyes as he stood up and pulled me up to. I looked at him confused as Niall stood up to and looked sadly at the ground.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked. Niall ran up to me and wrapped his little arms around my waist and I felt tears on my shirt. Harry walked over and wrapped his arms around me and Niall. I was so confused, what's happening? Niall pulled away and whipped his eyes.

"I love you Lou." he kisses my cheek and pulls back, smiling sadly. Harry came around and stood in front of me.

"I love you so much Louis." we kissed passionately and he pulled away too early for my liking. He turned around and looked at Niall, having a conversation with their eyes. Niall nodded and Harry turned back towards me.

"We have to go. Bye Louis." he walked towards Niall and wrapped his arm around his shoulder and started walking toward the middle of the field. I tried to move, or shout, but I couldn't. It felt like bricks were tied to my feet. I began to silently sob as everything became brighter. I shut my eyes as the light became too intense, and I felt a sudden shock as I sat right up. I looked around. A dream. That's all it will ever be between me and Harry. A dream. I may just be a cat, but I'm madly and deeply in love with Harry Styles. I sighed and looked at the still sleeping Niall and Harry. You know what, I''ll be happy with what I got. I smiled and cuddled back up in between them both, falling back into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N; This was super super fun to write! Thanks for reading, please comment/vote to tell me how to improve or send me a prompt :D )