My Nemesis {Meanie}

A/N This one was requested by moa_taegyulove143and I'm so excited to publish it, thankyou for the idea✨✨💗💗

Wonwoo's P.O.V

I hated him with a passion. He was my rival since the day I entered the academy, always with his smug plastered on his face everytime I see him.

Luck having left my side he found my aggressive reactions amusing and decided that pissing me off and teasing me was his job.

Strangely he hated other people following his footsteps as if he wants to say that only he has the right to torment me. People started spreading rumours that we are dating and all those nonsense though non of it was true but he never denied them like me nor tried to make it stop albeit he has authority to.

Kim Mingyu or Mingyu was the only child of Arknight Unit Commander and he took pride in it. He was arrogant, prideful and most of all a bastard. He flirted with every girl or guy he found pretty and tosed them aside after he was done with them and everyone still flocked him like moths to the flame.

The first time I met him was when I first entered the Aieliss Magic Academy. Unfortunately for me I ended up sitting just above him. At first everything was normal. I greeted him as a form of courtesy and went my way as he ignored me probably thinking nothing of me as he gets those type of greetings everyday. His torments began when I accidentally spilled my potion mixture on him, melting his favourite sword.

I'm proud of that

The school made me compensate for it for I was lower than him apparently. They made me serve him for a whole month during that period my hatred for him grew more and more. He made me do all kinds of embarrassing stuffs and humiliated me in front of his friends greatly damaging my self esteem.

I was so glad to leave at the end of the month slamming the door shut on his face while he stand there with an unreadable look. I thought he would started ignoring me after that but no I was so damn wrong.

Everyday he would taunt me calling me names or reminding me of all the humiliating things he made me do making everyone laugh. The people that I was getting close with broke away from me deciding not to anger Mingyu as he found it amusing to use his powers against people that I stay with. Four months of living in the academy I was totally isolated because of him yet I never hated him. Strange it is even after everything he did to me but I couldn't bring myself to hate him. I thought at first that I was just afraid of him but no after all the daring stuffs I did including pushing him down from the 6th floor of the academy I don't think afraid would fit.

Days turn into weeks and weeks into months and eventually to years but his torment didn't stop. At one point I thought of dropping out but I had a dream and I wasn't going to let some spoiled rich arrogant shit ruined it for me. I tried avoiding him going to places that he wouldn't go but he decided that it was his job and followed me everywhere. On the fifth year we were distributed to different classes according to our magic and I was relieved to find my self in the Arcsil Unit. He of course naturally ended up in Arknight Unit much to my relief.

Somehow he found ways to torment me even after that, taking every chance I get but that all changed that fateful night.

To be continued~

***************************

Thankyou for reading and voting 💗💗💗💗✨✨✨